Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
541 Posts
thats all bad azz until you blow a bag and come crashing down on your fenders and cause thousands of dollars in damage:)sphss
I had over 100k miles on my old bagged truck and never once blew a bag. If its done right in the first place there should be no issues.

· Premium Member
936 Posts
I went from a lifted suburban to a lowered silverado and I HATE it. Never will I go back to a lowered truck. I love lifted trucks but I probably wont go over a 4" lift anymore. I dont want to have to redo the differential and I live in LA county so there are parking garages everywhere.

· Registered
189 Posts
I want a slammed dually so bad. I wish I would have gone that route instead of lifted, but with us going to Glamis it just wasn't feasible and launching the boat sometimes I have to get the rears wet. It would have soaked the whole rear end of a slammed dually. I tried to trade mine last week for this one but we couldnt agree. If it would have happened I would have just left for Glamis in the middle of the week and stayed on a pad. LOL

my dually

The dually I wanted to trade for.

· Registered
189 Posts
Nice dually selfmade! I think ive seen it around Glendora/ San Dimas. Does it have an RBP grill?

How do you like the amp bed step? Im thinking of getting one.
Yeah Ive seen you around as well. I LOVE the amp bed step probably the best purchase I made for a lifted truck.

· Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah Ive seen you around as well. I LOVE the amp bed step probably the best purchase I made for a lifted truck.

I need to go get the step. I always stepped on the greasy ball until my sandle slipped and cut my leg on the hitch pin. LOL

I like that color you have. I had my dealer search for that color and white everywhere but couldnt find it when I bought mine.

· Registered
475 Posts
i have a slammed(full air ride with a 4 link) crew cab dually, i love it. but what suks is living in michgan and having to have 2 truck one for summer towing and one for winter. im prolly gonna sell them and just get a 4wd dually and put some 22.5 on it....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.