Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i know this may be wrong area to post , but im ready to finish coat the floors in my boat. ive heard duratec hi gloss top coat is the thing. where do you buy it? i cant find it anywhere and is there anything else i need to get to use it? in my hydro about how much will be needed ? thanks

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
hey i know this may be wrong area to post , but im ready to finish coat the floors in my boat. ive heard duratec hi gloss top coat is the thing. where do you buy it? i cant find it anywhere and is there anything else i need to get to use it? in my hydro about how much will be needed ? thanks
"Composite One" in West sac....

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thanks . besides the hi gloss top coat is it mekp for the hardner ? what tip in gun is recomended. i have a 1.2 , 1.4 , 1.5 , 1.8 they are sata jet guns. or should i buy a throw away with a 1.8 tip?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
They sell it in Gilroy Ca. at Chem Tech, where you is?:D

Just ordered enough to do an entire hull, it's supossed to spray like catylized acrylic enamel, will let you know.. Have some freinds whom have used it with great success, I'm using it based on their recommendation, so I'll have someone to blame....:D

GT :)hand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts