Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for two individuals to work two jobsites for the next year. I know this might be a long shot, but I thought I would post here as well.

Must have recent certification from Maricopa County.

Send me a PM.

Rob

·
Displaced Azian
783 Posts
Looking for two individuals to work two jobsites for the next year. I know this might be a long shot, but I thought I would post here as well.

Must have recent certification from Maricopa County.

Send me a PM.

Rob
How much does it pay??? :)sphss

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Do I get to drive one of those water spraying trucks?

Do benefits include weekend trips on the Guppie?

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
I have the certification and I am always open to options. PM me with the details.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
Do you have one of those certificates I can look at for an hour or two?

And is there a Kinkos close by your office?

:D
It's a friggen badge, with a hologram (sp?) and your picture on it. Issued by the county. You need to carry it at all times on the job or else fines can be ass-essed:):)punch:(:(

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a friggen badge, with a hologram (sp?) and your picture on it. Issued by the county. You need to carry it at all times on the job or else fines can be ass-essed:):)punch:(:(
And....for Jordy and JD, you do have to pass a test!!! (Not a piss test either!!) :|err

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
And....for Jordy and JD, you do have to pass a test!!! (Not a piss test either!!) :|err
Took a whiz quiz today, so no worries there.

Not to mention, I recently passed my text to become ordained. Dust=dry dirt. Wet dirt=mud. How fockin' hard is that??? :)sphss

When do I start??? :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Nice Marlin!!! :D

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the fish!! I was just answering your message!!! Good looking Marlin!! Congrats!!

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
That's awesome!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the fish!! I was just answering your message!!! Good looking Marlin!! Congrats!!
Thanks, all morning we are catching skip jack and small tuna. I'm up next and this pole hits, I tell my Mike to get this one, I'm enjoying my beer. Light hit, so I figured I'm not missing much, he takes it, next thing you know, an 8' Marlin is flying out of the water.:)st

Oh well, them Pacifico's were real good.;)

Great times for sure!!

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Light hit, so I figured I'm not missing much, he takes it, next thing you know, an 8' Marlin is flying out of the water.:)st
Only 8'??? And it wasn't yours??? Nevermind. :D :)devil:D

Did the generator board get down there ok?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts