Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Broke Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was recently having issues starting the hedge trimmer and found E3 Sparkplugs at my local Ace Hardware. It has an interesting design to it that ive never seen before. After doing a little research I found that they are also made for other applications including automotive. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with these? e3_23.jpg

·
Registered
975 Posts

John Force, Don Shumacher, Warren Johnson,and Beer 30 user them, so they have to be good right? :)sphss
Hell, pay me and I'll swap out my Autolites in a heartbeat. :)Unsure

·
Broke Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys. I havent priced them in quantity but it was around $7-8 for the single. Even if it was a couple bucks less thats still a 50% increase from other brands. Im sure its still a timing issue but im trying to take a little stress off the starter so I will give NGK and Bosch a shot.

·
Registered
656 Posts
The E3s are great, for plugging up spark plug holes when youre painting an engine! Just popped a brand new set that's been in the top drawer of my box for 2 years to get an engine looking better!LOL

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
that's because they last forever. never have to change 'em like the other designs...
when you build a better mouse trap you can charge more for it ....... :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts