Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It basically just cleans up the ugly stuff. My poppet valves are down below on top of a fuel log. Makes changing the jets fairly easy. I like clean stuff and I have the equipment to make it so I do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure why this was moved here I wasn't trying to sell them. I was just showing the way I did my high speed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
How difficult is the Inj e85 tune up to nail down ? I'm running e85 and dominators but was considering going to a B&U Hat with progressive linkage :)eh:)

·
'74 Sanger ski hydro
426 Posts
I'm trying to learn as much as I can about roots blown hat injected e85 as possible, tell us your experiences

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A wideband AFR gauge is your best friend. Right now I just made a new one with three return jets. A low, medium and a high speed. Low will be set around 3lbs, medium will be set at around 15lbs, (that's where my fuel pressure is at when cruising. It is a little fat right now, the high speed is set around 40lbs. They will all be returning when I smack the throttle. When I added the high speed the engine really came to life. Can't wait to try this new one.

Ronnie

·
'74 Sanger ski hydro
426 Posts
You do some really nice work Ronnie!

Really wanting something like this in my boat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts