mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 to 1 bitchessssssssssss:)devil:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was illegal to report actual voting until the voting was done?
kten channel 10 , local channel here around texoma. i'm sure they fact check:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yipee!!!!!!!I volunteered for the McCain campaign in OH and I made 80 calls for them and only had 4 people tell me they were voting for Obama and I thought that was interesting... I hate the mainstream media.
thank you!
let's hope it keeps goin this way. i was alil skeered my state may go obama, but so far so good.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got that part, for some reason I thought it was illegal to report election results until the last time zone was done voting. But regardless, thats fricken awesome.
we do things alil different here:D

i've never looked at the red state, blue state dealio. what did it have okla as? was alil nervous bout my state till i remembered most of the peeps that told me they liked obama were felons:p can't vote:D:)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how's the water down your way? I think I'd like to live in an area where it's not full of Obamanites!
texoma lake 1hr to the west, broken bow lake 1hr to the east, hugo lake 10 minutes east, pat mayse lake 15 minutes south, mccgee creek lake 25minutes north:D anymore questions? you'll have to mow your own yard here, no illegals;):D

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
we do things alil different here:D

i've never looked at the red state, blue state dealio. what did it have okla as? was alil nervous bout my state till i remembered most of the peeps that told me they liked obama were felons:p can't vote:D:)devil
Your right next to me. I'm in the land of monyana. NM.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
illegal????illegal?????to report votes????

signing up the alzheimer patients in the nursing homes story that broke this morning was the last straw. There are no breakable voting laws.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
illegal????illegal?????to report votes????

signing up the alzheimer patients in the nursing homes story that broke this morning was the last straw. There are no breakable voting laws.
? link ? been busy all day

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Error?

As much as I would like to believe what I just read, I Googled up TV channel 10 KTEN. It did not show those voting results. I hope someone knows what they are taking about.
Everything I have Googled up shows McCain 5%-9% behind in popular vote and much worse in electorial vote. We need a miricale in 24 hrs. :|err

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As much as I would like to believe what I just read, I Googled up TV channel 10 KTEN. It did not show those voting results. I hope someone knows what they are taking about.
Everything I have Googled up shows McCain 5%-9% behind in popular vote and much worse in electorial vote. We need a miricale in 24 hrs. :|err
damn, gonna make me go look it up. be right back debby doubter

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You don't know how much I hope you are correct.:)
lol, i live in the sticks( no dsl, no high speed, no nada) so everything takes forever for me to look up;) shit dial up.

i'm sorry, it was kxii channel 12(we have 2 texoma channels, 10 & 12. i flip between them both:D) i was watching. here's a link to the story, you'll have to download that part of the 10oclock news to hear the whole deal, but it was 59 to 29, 2 to 1 so far for early voting.looks like it may help out mccain a bit if the republicans are hope'n to get our state, or at least the lil article says that.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/33759104.html

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Channel 12 TV Oklahoma

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - One question to be answered in tomorrow's election in Oklahoma is how large the win will be for Republican John McCain.

The Republican nominee is widely expected to easily defeat Democrat Barack Obama in the Sooner state - the question is - by how much.

Republican officials are predicting either Utah or Oklahoma will provide McCain his biggest margin of victory. :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts