Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard on the local news that they are worried about this hurricane on the east coast and how it may interrupt the mail system and the delivery of absentee ballots. I see Obama using this scenario if he loses the election

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Zero is a desperate man. He would do almost anything to get re-hired. To him a one term president is a failure. He is a poor looser and i don't think he is all that mentally stable. While he has managed to stash piles of cash in the last 4 years he is more about power, control and status. Going from a virtual nobody to potus in less than a year and then lose it all will break that little man. His future is bleak, he can see the day when we the people actually prove that he is the biggest fraud this planet has ever seen.
He doesn't understand that even if he gets re-hired he is toast.I think the right side of congress has been hoping that him not getting re-hired was the easy way around actually dealing with all his BS..stick the proverbial fork in him...he is done

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
But I bet the commie prick doesn't mumble a word about the military ballots that were reported as " may have been destroyed " in a recent crash of a military transport aircraft returning form the war zone. Seem's no one knows exactly where they are, or how they were shipped.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
But I bet the commie prick doesn't mumble a word about the military ballots that were reported as " may have been destroyed " in a recent crash of a military transport aircraft returning form the war zone. Seem's no one knows exactly where they are, or how they were shipped.
Wow! Yea, I bet they were "lost". Because we damn sure know who the majority of the military supports! ;)

O will blame, what ever or who ever he can. Nothing is ever his own fault. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
It's hitting Long Island. I guess we'll find out if O cares about white people. :D

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
keeping an eye on it myself. My sister in law lives in Manahawken NJ right on the Jersey Shore. we have not heard from her yet.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
keeping an eye on it myself. My sister in law lives in Manahawken NJ right on the Jersey Shore. we have not heard from her yet.
My family and friends too. Mostly the Ocean City, Wildwood and Cape May area all the way inland and around the Philadelphia area and suburbs. The tree that went through the house into the babies room that's been on the news is where the majority of my family and friends are. I have some friends in Maryland on the water as well.

The jersey shore took a beating. I hope your family is safe and escapes any severe damages to their property.

Anyone see the Chris Christie video today? I love that guy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Zero is a desperate man. He would do almost anything to get re-hired. To him a one term president is a failure. He is a poor looser and i don't think he is all that mentally stable. While he has managed to stash piles of cash in the last 4 years he is more about power, control and status. Going from a virtual nobody to potus in less than a year and then lose it all will break that little man. His future is bleak, he can see the day when we the people actually prove that he is the biggest fraud this planet has ever seen.
He doesn't understand that even if he gets re-hired he is toast.I think the right side of congress has been hoping that him not getting re-hired was the easy way around actually dealing with all his BS..stick the proverbial fork in him...he is done

Do you honestly believe he has the ability to think like this? I would bet he will be in full denial when he loses. I don't think he knows how to doubt himself. He's always been able to "cut the line", vote "present", go in the back door, he's always had someone to C.Y.A. In my opinion he believes he's omnipotent. He does not ask questions, he just give answers. He's a habitual lyre who doesn't think he lies, if he say's it, then it's true. It will be a while of him blaming everybody but himself on why he lost. Hopefully they pursue the Benghazi debacle and prosecute his ass to the fullest extent of the law, what ever that is.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Just heard from my sister in law. They are sitting in thier nieghbors second story. Her huose is in 3ft of water. My wifes family is scattered all over the eastern seaboard from FL. to ME. And having been benn raised and lived in NY till she was 30 she has friends all over NY, NJ, RI, Long Island, etc.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Just heard on the local news that they are worried about this hurricane on the east coast and how it may interrupt the mail system and the delivery of absentee ballots. I see Obama using this scenario if he loses the election
I see you using in now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts