Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
HAHA RANDY is a crack up i have no voice still and its mainly from when i was talking to randy and we were yelling at eachother cause we were hammered and couldnt hear eachother and the laughing at randy is part of the problem too

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Awwwwww hahahahaha.

Randy looked terrible yesterday morning. Tired, dejected, and apperently COLD. Flmao. That easy up pole will never be the same

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Eeeeeeezzzzyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Randolf had me rolling before I left:D:D
Had a blast fellas :) I rolled out early because I went to the carshow yesterday. That was off da hook as well. i had a killer weekend :)

p.s. to the folks that was talking shit about me!!!!!
I have ears all around me.........:):)punch:):)punch:|err:|err:|err

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
It was a late night :)coffee really late you can't sleep anything off in 1 hour and a half don't care who you are :)sphss. :)devil

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
who was talking shit , we all had fun great runs with the boats and can not wait for some more

i was kinda wondering the same just dont know mike well enough to come out and ask i never heard a thing bad about anyone other then colt spreading rumors (jake you know) about me haha

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
who was talking shit , we all had fun great runs with the boats and can not wait for some more
jake make sure blake posts the picture i took of her and randy she was trying to show randy how to disco and i caught a pic of her dancing like randy it was funny

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I'll come clean:D Mikes lucky I was runnin lean on one side:D I'll get you next time Mike Jones:)hand

Jus kidding Mike. I had a great time. I wish I would have been out there when you guys were burning fuel. I hit a nasty wake and I still have that right foot problem. Well that snapped my hard lines on the diverter. This 21 dont steer worth crap when the diverter is up and I'm on the gas.

if I'd been floating I would have snapped some pixs of some of youz runnin em

·
2,925 Posts

I just heard that you and Fo Sitty was talking about me and was curious to hear it from the source. I dont believe anything til I hear it from the source.

Jake, your boat runs very well. I wish I had my big motor in that day. That would be a serious race! 6-8 weeks from now it will be a different story. Thinking about running the old Kachina motor til my 557 is done. That should put me in the low 100's.....

·
2,925 Posts
i was kinda wondering the same just dont know mike well enough to come out and ask i never heard a thing bad about anyone other then colt spreading rumors (jake you know) about me haha

Your all good brotha. Had a blast running you! Your a crazy focker the way you run the dayton on the edge! You definately got my respect pimpdaddy :)

There has been a few situations that has arose in the crew but most of it got ironed out. Still a few lil creases that need to be straightened out. We didnt build this crew to have bullshit going on. Me,Cave,Big Perm started this crew to meet up,boat,look at bitches,drank foetees,pimp hoes, wait a minute ooops, got this mixed up with my daily life:D:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
if i have some shit to say to any one i will call them out thats how i roll, ty and i had a little heart to heart about your friend ship and how he respects you as a friend and the shit you two have done for eachother over the term of your guys friendship, other than that i think ty just neede some one to talk to and i was the person. now for the person who is saying the shit they ncan step the **** up to my face any day of the week and i will personaly take care of it my self. other than that i think its between you two to iron out no one really knows both sides but you two so we will leave all that for you guys. mike always fun running with you like the boats hauling the mail. you want to talk you can call anytime ill always listen.

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Your all good brotha. Had a blast running you! Your a crazy focker the way you run the dayton on the edge! You definately got my respect pimpdaddy :)

There has been a few situations that has arose in the crew but most of it got ironed out. Still a few lil creases that need to be straightened out. We didnt build this crew to have bullshit going on. Me,Cave,Big Perm started this crew to meet up,boat,look at bitches,drank foetees,pimp hoes, wait a minute ooops, got this mixed up with my daily life:D:D

thats how the daytona runs with a whacker on the back wait till you come down to yuma and see some wild focking rides my bro robdog has one of the sickest daytonas iv ever seen and that thing will scare you promise that.

ever seen a true catamaran in a 21' kevlar layup with a whacker on it?

theres only a select few of those around it was fun running you just wish i could have pulled my last few 600rpms to let me keep up with the jets out there on sat.

and if you come down for the power tour make sure you have your big motor in it cause those guys have some wild focking rides many of them are pushing mid 100 saw two boats run 142 last year and farmer john never even ran his, that old guy can build a motor just ask jake he knows john well

·
2,925 Posts
if i have some shit to say to any one i will call them out thats how i roll, ty and i had a little heart to heart about your friend ship and how he respects you as a friend and the shit you two have done for eachother over the term of your guys friendship, other than that i think ty just neede some one to talk to and i was the person. now for the person who is saying the shit they ncan step the **** up to my face any day of the week and i will personaly take care of it my self. other than that i think its between you two to iron out no one really knows both sides but you two so we will leave all that for you guys. mike always fun running with you like the boats hauling the mail. you want to talk you can call anytime ill always listen.

Thats all good BUT, I heard that your lady had a few things to say as well. Not sure what it was, just trying to figure out what I did to anyone or her. She asked "I heard your having a kid" and the way she said it was snotty. She said the same thing to my lady as well. I have always tried to help everyone in my crew!

Ty has had alot of issues with his peeps and my peeps. I resolved those issues and they flared back up at the races and that wasnt because of my peeps(if you want to speak on it online).

Everyone knows me. If I have something to say I will say it and back that shit up....PERIOD! This ninja aint no punk nor is he scared! Im just trying to figure out what I did to anyone........

·
2,925 Posts
1 - 20 of 171 Posts