Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Damn, that O/B almost looks photoshopped on there, big waterheaded ol bastard.... :rolleyes: For some reason South Park comes to mind.... "Timm-ah!!" :)sphss lol :D

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

"Eats Jet Boats Alive!!!"

hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Damn, that O/B almost looks photoshopped on there, big waterheaded ol bastard.... :rolleyes: For some reason South Park comes to mind.... "Timm-ah!!" :)sphss lol :D
hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
He may be right. He may be able to woop up on most BB Jets. But its still a clamp on.:)grn Them 2 strokes ain't cheap to maintain.

Nothing like the sound of a BB Chevy or Ford rumbling between the canyons. especially with Zumies.

Theres these guys who go to Saguaro early in the am and they run these 16' wakas that haul a$$. They look like mini Sanger shovelnose dragsters with clamp ons. Its cool to see them running out there.They don't mess the water up at all.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I haven't seen it out on this side. Anyone on the West Side see it woopin up on poor jet boats?

I will say this about it. It sure has a big ol motor on it. I would love to see it run mid day at Saguaro.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Sounds like my Banshees:D Klots??? Power Plus or yamalube:)hand Them 2 smokes are nice but I just cant get over the weed waker sound. Every time I here one coming I think its Tio Pepe with his Homelight Weed Wacker set on kill.
:(:(:D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts