Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great seeing you all again:)devil
This was a killer day. Got the boat out. Many thanks to my buddy Kyle for putting in some long hours to get me out there.

Keith n Jen thank you so much for the invite to your awesome home. Oscar & Ern for the food. Josh n Linda for the back just in case:D

Hopefully a Bart trip is soon.

Thank you everyone who helped get me in the water and off in one piece.

Tyro can I post it??? :D

Till next time.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My Sunday on the lake was great also. Even though, as I approached the turn off to the launch what did I see? 4 jet boats in a row, leaving just as I get there. One of these days I will get my timing corrected!!!

Anyway, the boat was running great! Met some new people at the back beach. On the way back to the ramp to pull the boat out, I finally got some good water and hung her out a bit. The new loader and current tune really seem to make a difference. First time I felt the face skin flapping at speed. (Wish my GPS was working......) Anyway, boat ran good, no arguments with the kid, Beer was tasting unusually good, had a close parking spot, kid was hungry so we ate at the marina on the way out, finally got home around 8.

Great Dad and Son day.

Don't you guys go to Bartlett until after I get back on the 21st!!!!

·
ATTA BOY
2,305 Posts
Put someone of front street why dont ya.

Have at it. lol it happens. Got home and the damn boat started. Still not gunna chance it, was telling ern yesterday morning that i had a felling sumthing was gunna happen and that its on its way out. Motor is comming apart.

Thanks everyone for a great weekend. Keith and jen thanks for having me and shannon over for the 4th. We will see you saturday.

Kyle, thanks for riding shotgun.

·
Registered
839 Posts
This was a killer day. Got the boat out. Many thanks to my buddy Kyle for putting in some long hours to get me out there.

Keith n Jen thank you so much for the invite to your awesome home. Oscar & Ern for the food. Josh n Linda for the back just in case:D

Till next time.
Cave...Great to see the boat running this weekend! I can't wait to see what she does after her break-in.

You are always welcome at my home!

Here are some pictures of our hero from Sunday...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup yup. Tyro, Savin people one person at a time:D

Rich I saw you pass us by. For the most part it was a killer day. Hope you make the next one . BTW the boat looked awesome...

Keith pick up 6 gallons of liquid chlorine and dump all 6 in the pool. Monsoon time is rough on my pool. Thanks bro for the invite.

I say we take over the upper part of the beach the next time. Seams to be less chaos when we park over there.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
yep hats off to tyro for saving that man that was going under. you should be getting some good karma tyro from the man up stairs. it was fun seeing everyone i have never seen sag that calm in the mourning colt and i ran that boat wide open a few times heading to the back it was awsome. coming back to the docks the wife said lets put the vest on and run so we did.

·
rollin in the desert
282 Posts

Till next time.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad we have a full time lifeguard out there...good job guyz. Gotta luv that toothpick:D:D:D

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,848 Posts
yep hats off to tyro for saving that man that was going under. you should be getting some good karma tyro from the man up stairs. it was fun seeing everyone i have never seen sag that calm in the mourning colt and i ran that boat wide open a few times heading to the back it was awsome. coming back to the docks the wife said lets put the vest on and run so we did.

X2!!!!!!!!!! Good job Ty!!! I also assisted but Ty was there first. WHen stuff like that happens, you dont wait to do something. Like Ty, you just get it done. My hats off to you brotha :)

Good to see everyone out there. I had a great time with all of you. Next weekend will be my last weekend till the baby comes. Katie is too close for me to be away :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bummed!!!!!

Really bummed i missed "return" of caves boat...but as usual i am out of town again for a few weeks..

Keith..when you looking at the parker trip...

Let me know..

Stay safe all see you in a few weeks

·
Registered
839 Posts
Really bummed i missed "return" of caves boat...but as usual i am out of town again for a few weeks..

Keith..when you looking at the parker trip...

Let me know..

Stay safe all see you in a few weeks
Funny, we were just talking about that on Sunday. We'll talk some more about it this weekend.

We are doing UFC 100 at my house and I think lake on Sunday. Let us know if you want to come over...

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I missed tyros posing but

Steve the beach was quiet. Kind of nice and relaxing. After working with kyle on the boat way into the wee hours Thursday Friday and Saturday I was beat. Kinda just chilled like everyone else. Talent was slim. Then again I was pretty beat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.