Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
put up or shut up
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since we are in the middle of the country with the baddest track in the land who would be up a h2o smack down east vs west put up or shut up leave your feelings at the gate event

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
since we are in the middle of the country with the baddest track in the land who would be up a h2o smack down east vs west put up or shut up leave your feelings at the gate event
Well if your talking about the new Lucas track t. If running brackets are what you consider best of the best then you are sadly mistaken.

·
put up or shut up
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if your talking about the new Lucas track t. If running brackets are what you consider best of the best then you are sadly mistaken.
nope run what u brung it would be killer

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sounds like a heads up too me..!!!!but i was thinking if we ran there how many of you catzzz would make the trip out west then????to make even steven...????????

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
F that, I don't want to suck up a turtle play'n in those back east mud puddles :)hand

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
Yup bracket racing is fun but it will never even come close to class/heads up racing. and i'm sure tech inspection would just love my boat, blown alky,no popoff,gullwing....lmao

·
put up or shut up
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup bracket racing is fun but it will never even come close to class/heads up racing. and i'm sure tech inspection would just love my boat, blown alky,no popoff,gullwing....lmao
YESSSS PERFECT!!!!!! now thats what im talking about what else kind of boats are out there that tech would just sh!t there pants over c'mon guys i know they are out there:)devil:)devil:)devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts