Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poker Runs West 2008 event attendees(sign ups are open now and will be at the run) are all invited to participate in this years BUNNY HUMPIN RAPID RIVER RUN. We will be DEPARTING Discovery Park at 11am on Saturday March 22. If the weather is bad or an earlier big storm has the river running too high we will postpone until April 5 in the Delta. See www.pokerrunswest.com for info on the April 5 deal.

Lunch Destination is a secret but it will not chew up alot of fuel.

Judging of the girls bunny outfits will take place around 4-5pm at the raft up on the American. Yup you heard right, in honor of Easter and the our friend HUMPIN BOBBY BUNNY we are hosting our first bunny contest. Contestants will all change in my boat, under strict supervision, prior to hitting the runway.(Can't blame a guy for trying) Prizes and special awards will be presented. Any guys who feel left out can get in the game too.(change in Lennons boat)

Bring your swim suits as we may have access to the pool at Embassy Suites or heck we can just go to Greg Lennons hot tub............Cool idea, right Greg?

LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS. WE CAN MAKE THIS ANYTHING WE WANT JUST SO LONG AS WE MAINTAIN A PROPER REVERENCE FOR THE EASTER BUNNY.

Chris 916-704-7022 cell

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
So how is the permit for the Sac River Run coming along?? Has the City Ok'd it or is there a chance that event will get cancelled also??

M

·
0 Posts
Bring your swim suits as we may have access to the pool at Embassy Suites or heck we can just go to Greg Lennons hot tub............Cool idea, right Greg?
I have to draw the line here Chris...I'm sorry, but we do not allow swim suits in our hot tub :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Judging of the girls bunny outfits will take place around 4-5pm at the raft up on the American. Yup you heard right, in honor of Easter and the our friend HUMPIN BOBBY BUNNY we are hosting our first bunny contest. Contestants will all change in my boat, under strict supervision, prior to hitting the runway.(Can't blame a guy for trying) Prizes and special awards will be presented. Any guys who feel left out can get in the game too.(change in Lennons boat)

Chris 916-704-7022 cell
Do you think anyone is brave enough to take their clothes off in Greg's boat? ;) :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Where and what time is everyone meeting?
Poker Runs West 2008 event attendees(sign ups are open now and will be at the run) are all invited to participate in this years BUNNY HUMPIN RAPID RIVER RUN. We will be DEPARTING Discovery Park at 11am on Saturday March 22. If the weather is bad or an earlier big storm has the river running too high we will postpone until April 5 in the Delta. See www.pokerrunswest.com for info on the April 5 deal.

Chris 916-704-7022 cell
Here ya go new guy :)hand ;) :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gettin ready...............

What a trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from SCOPES kick off party at ELIMINATORS new facility. Good party and what a place Bob has built.

The trip back was a mess, hail and major down pour in San Dimas, whiteout conditions for 20 miles on the grapevine, diesel fuel leaking from the engine somewhere and the boat and trailer are a mess. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk.

That being said we are gearing up for a fun run on Saturday. I will be down at Discovery about 10 so I can help some of you back up your rigs so you don't make the group look like rookies.

If weather becomes a question call me on Friday 916-704-7022.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sunshine and great weather for the fun bunch

Looks like we will have a great day with the weather. If you miss us at the launch ramp come to the Virgin Sturgeon. Later we will head north so that everyone who breaks down can float back to the launch ramp.

F

·
0 Posts
Look forward to seeing you out there Todd. The more boats the better. Its shaping up to be one of the nicest weather days we've had this year. I hope all the girls have their bunny suits ready.:D

................and from what I understand The KING will be gracing us with his presence.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Look forward to seeing you out there Todd. The more boats the better. Its shaping up to be one of the nicest weather days we've had this year. I hope all the girls have their bunny suits ready.:D

................and from what I understand The KING will be gracing us with his presence.
Is that an open invite Chris????;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good Friday today----Better Saturday tomorrow

Lunch Destination is a secret but it will not chew up alot of fuel.

LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS. WE CAN MAKE THIS ANYTHING WE WANT JUST SO LONG AS WE MAINTAIN A PROPER REVERENCE FOR THE EASTER BUNNY.

Chris 916-704-7022 cell

Hi guys and gals, looks like the weather Gods continue to smile on us. If I finish sewing my bunny outfit in time I will be at the ramp about 10:30. See you all there or at the Visrgin Sturgeon.

Chris

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
First view of some Humpin Easter runnin

Great weather, great people, crappy photographers but we try.............

Lunch break now-----------more to come later.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Looks like fun but I'm afraid my boat don't measure up to what you guys run. I guess I need to find a better job. :)

·
just a member
614 Posts
Thanks Chris for organizing the fun run today. I had a great time. It was a bit of a NorCal Eliminator regatta though. everyone there had an Eliminator except for Derek!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts