Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I missed last Friday how about we all getogether this Friday for Happy Hour. San Tan Flats is a unique place with great drink specials. How about 5:00 pm on Friday.:)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
I'm going, you know it Rick :)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
This aint an all male joint is it.:D Sik,,, Kyle told me its a cool place but I may be too old to go and ther are cowboys there that eyeball Rock Stars. Thats a hellofa drive for the central eastsiders.lol

·
Registered
964 Posts
Jimmy you can make it! Well be shoot-n for the next one if its a friday or saterday evening. Were in north Phoenix only one too one and a half hour drive.Is that about wright Kyle?:|err

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This aint an all male joint is it.:D Sik,,, Kyle told me its a cool place but I may be too old to go and ther are cowboys there that eyeball Rock Stars. Thats a hellofa drive for the central eastsiders.lol
Cave what you got are cowgirls in skin tight jeans lookin you straight in the eye woundering if your boat goes as fast as your *ss..........:D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Cave what you got are cowgirls in skin tight jeans lookin you straight in the eye woundering if your boat goes as fast as your *ss..........:D
Yeeeee hawwwwww.I love them Tight jeans:)devil Nows I'm gunna crank some Alan Jackson...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeeeee hawwwwww.I love them Tight jeans:)devil Nows I'm gunna crank some Alan Jackson...
Ps you just have to have a different mind set..........I'm also old.........I was a rocker now I'm a hippie-ei-ooooo..........:)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Ps you just have to have a different mind set..........I'm also old.........I was a rocker now I'm a hippie-ei-ooooo..........:)devil
So WTF does that make me???:D

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Jimmy you can make it! Well be shoot-n for the next one if its a friday or saterday evening. Were in north Phoenix only one too one and a half hour drive.Is that about wright Kyle?:|err
:)bulb40 min :)sphss

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Were in north Phoenix only one too one and a half hour drive.Is that about wright Kyle?:|err
Depends on traffic and construction. There's really no easy way to get there and it seems as though the Town of Gilbert likes to tear up all the roads at the same time. Last time I was down that way Queen Creek wasn't all that much better. It's a crapshoot on whether you want to just run the 60 to Ellsworth and South (most direct) or if you want to get creative and wind around to get there.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Depends on traffic and construction. There's really no easy way to get there and it seems as though the Town of Gilbert likes to tear up all the roads at the same time. Last time I was down that way Queen Creek wasn't all that much better. It's a crapshoot on whether you want to just run the 60 to Ellsworth and South (most direct) or if you want to get creative and wind around to get there.
Right now the easiest and least complicated way to go is 60 east to ellsworth, head south till ellsworth ends and its off to the right for anyone that wants to come out.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Right now the easiest and least complicated way to go is 60 east to ellsworth, head south till ellsworth ends and its off to the right for anyone that wants to come out.
That's how I normally get out that way and it does tend to be the fastest, unless you get stuck behind someone doing 20 mph on that 8 mile stretch with no passing lane. :|err

I try to stay out of the East Valley as much as possible this time of year. East of Val Vista is just murder with all the q-tips in season. :)sphss

1 - 20 of 42 Posts