Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO IS UP FOR A BOAT SHOW BEFORE SUMMER TIME LITTLE MEET AND GREET. KYLE ORIGINALY WANTED TO DO SOMETHING AFTER THE FINALS WHOS UP FOR AND WILL PEOPLE SHOW. LETS FIGURE SOMETHING OUT PLACE DATE AND TIME.:)devil

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
WHO IS UP FOR A BOAT SHOW BEFORE SUMMER TIME LITTLE MEET AND GREET. KYLE ORIGINALY WANTED TO DO SOMETHING AFTER THE FINALS WHOS UP FOR AND WILL PEOPLE SHOW. LETS FIGURE SOMETHING OUT PLACE DATE AND TIME.:)devil
are you talking in phoenix area? or meet somewhere and run the boats. im sure i can go and robdog will proly show also but you have to take it easy on our little whacker motors they are just v6s

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
are you talking in phoenix area? or meet somewhere and run the boats. im sure i can go and robdog will proly show also but you have to take it easy on our little whacker motors they are just v6s
i like how you just leave me out of shit you **********!:D just cuz you bastards got whackers don't mean you got to leave us jets outta the fun! dickhead!

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
:D Eastside will be bringing out the big guns this summer with all these unofficial and go bigs, and so on lol.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
First ones for Rob, 565 chevie twin T'd:D

Second's the soon to be complete hydro:D

Attachments

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
I'd like to do one at Lake Pleasant, before it gets too packed. Maybe we could setup a lunch at Dillions (at the new marina) and check it out.

Also we could rotate around the lakes this year.

Febuary: Lake Pleasant
March: Yuma
April: Saguaro
May: Parker
June: Middle of week (hooky day) at Canyon Lake
July: Roosevelt
August: Apache
September:Havasu
October: Bartlett (Classic Regatta)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Would Say Whatever We Can Agree On. If We All Want To Meet On A Lake Or The River And Run The Boats Im Down. One Thing Will Change For Me Is I Will Be Going To The Power Tour This Year In Yuma. The Classic Boat Thing Was Fun Just Not For Me. Lets Get Some More Ideas And See Where It Goes.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Whats the power tour and when??
I Would Say Whatever We Can Agree On. If We All Want To Meet On A Lake Or The River And Run The Boats Im Down. One Thing Will Change For Me Is I Will Be Going To The Power Tour This Year In Yuma. The Classic Boat Thing Was Fun Just Not For Me. Lets Get Some More Ideas And See Where It Goes.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
why don't we all meet at bartlett on the flats side? in between for east and west. I ain't going to pleasant maybe if Jimmy lets me ride with him

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bartlet Would Be Ok. The Power Tour Is In Oct I Believe The Sec Weekend It Is Where A Bunch Of Boats Get Together And Hang Out On The Sand Bar And Run There Stuff. I Would Just Like To See People Acctually Show Up And Not Flake Out. If We Do It At Bartlet Then There Should Be No Pussing Out From East Or West Since Its A Drive For Everyone Would You All Agree.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My wife's aunt lives in Cave Creek, and shes always asking us when were coming out. So its a kill two birds with one stone trip for me.

And I'm sure the "coming out" comment will get some play...

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
im down for a trip lets set something up for sure we just need to come up with at set weekend and then i we should be good down here

as fro you erwin i meant you to ass

and WTF is wrong with yuma im willing to bet we have the best water throughout the season whether its a big weekend or not? unless you drive a barge for a boat then i guess you could be right

and lets do something set a week so i can button my boat back together and get it ready for this trip

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Havasu, March 23-30 one of the weekends in this range.Big Ern Are you guys headed to Havi this year???

Last year Bubba Keith Shawn Mike Randy Big ern and Frank met up at Havasu and it was a blast. But Id stay over night this time.

Super bowl is the 1st. So what weekend in February are we all hooking up at Bartlett??? Dam I cant wait to see everyone. :)devil I vote for the 3rd weekend 2/21 Hows that.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts