Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our lease is up because our landlord wants his house back so we are forced to move out by the first :( Moving sucks but looking for a house and leasing it sucks even more. Do any of you guys have a rental house or know anyone that does? If so please let me know asap!!!!!!!!!!! You guys know me and I NEVER ask anyone for anything. Im going through tough times and I dot want my son(9 months) to be on the street. If you can help us with any info leading to a house for rent/lease, we would really appreciate it.

If I didnt have my son and 2 dogs, I would have several options. Also having a boat,motors,parts,etc doesnt help either :( Im selling all my stuff but its going to take time because I have alot. If you guys need fittings,carbs,intakes,wiring,car audio, tv's,dvd players,etc let me know. Im selling stuff dirt cheap just to get rid of it. I sure wish I could do the apartment thing but we all know that they suck!

Thanks Michael "396 ways to struggle" :(

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Mike, call me. My house is rented out but my buddies next door or around the corner is available. Nice clean home in Chandler Frye and McQueen area. Chandler Bmx down the street.;)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Our lease is up because our landlord wants his house back so we are forced to move out by the first :( Moving sucks but looking for a house and leasing it sucks even more. Do any of you guys have a rental house or know anyone that does? If so please let me know asap!!!!!!!!!!! You guys know me and I NEVER ask anyone for anything. Im going through tough times and I dot want my son(9 months) to be on the street. If you can help us with any info leading to a house for rent/lease, we would really appreciate it.

If I didnt have my son and 2 dogs, I would have several options. Also having a boat,motors,parts,etc doesnt help either :( Im selling all my stuff but its going to take time because I have alot. If you guys need fittings,carbs,intakes,wiring,car audio, tv's,dvd players,etc let me know. Im selling stuff dirt cheap just to get rid of it. I sure wish I could do the apartment thing but we all know that they suck!

What part of town are you looking?

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike, call me. My house is rented out but my buddies next door or around the corner is available. Nice clean home in Chandler Frye and McQueen area. Chandler Bmx down the street.;)
I think I may have lost your number

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sucks to hear man. have you tried searching craigslist? theres a shitload of rentals on there in mesa, in every price range.

There WAS a shitload. Ive been on CL for 5 weeks day and night. We dont want to do the property management thing. Alot fo them on there are PM co's.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
There WAS a shitload. Ive been on CL for 5 weeks day and night. We dont want to do the property management thing. Alot fo them on there are PM co's.
Sorry to hear all of this. Let me know if you need help moving some of your stuff. I am NOT offering to help pack anything but would be willing to help move it with my truck and trailer. You would need to buy some beers someday when none of us are driving anything.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Hey Mike do you still have that tuner for the chevy silverado. I have an 03 2500 with the 6.0 gasser. I'm pulling my trailer up north sturday morning, a little extra power would hurt on the BIG hills. let me know.

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear all of this. Let me know if you need help moving some of your stuff. I am NOT offering to help pack anything but would be willing to help move it with my truck and trailer. You would need to buy some beers someday when none of us are driving anything.

Thank you for the offer :) :)hand I will let you know if we need help moving the big stuff. Most of my stuff is motors,parts and guy stuff in the garage :) I need a trailer for sure. What size is your trailer?

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Mike do you still have that tuner for the chevy silverado. I have an 03 2500 with the 6.0 gasser. I'm pulling my trailer up north sturday morning, a little extra power would hurt on the BIG hills. let me know.

I sold it but my buddy has a tuner. Let me find out when he is comming back. He is on vacation but should be back soon.

·
Registered
266 Posts

Hey spitter , do you have a complete BBC motor? I also need some audio stuff for the boat. let me know what you got. :)hand

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Thank you for the offer :) :)hand I will let you know if we need help moving the big stuff. Most of my stuff is motors,parts and guy stuff in the garage :) I need a trailer for sure. What size is your trailer?
We have a few trailers but the enclosed is 24'. Let me know if I can help in the evening or weekend. Rob

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey spitter , do you have a complete BBC motor? I also need some audio stuff for the boat. let me know what you got. :)hand
Check your pm's buddy :) :)hand

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 34 Posts