Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up? Where is everyone going? I will be in town for a week or two and just curious if everyone is staying together or what? River, Bartlett, Sag, Apache or ??????? I'm thinking Bartlett but if the party is somewhere else let me know.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Big River every Memorial Day! I would never miss it. Great people, great boats and great times. You should check it out some year. Oh maybe not the water is too low for a v-drive.:D Seriously the water is LOW you would be best to put in above the dam. It is still off the hook up there. Roadrunner and Fox's are great hot spots.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Where else would it be? The state is broke so don't expect any improvements any time soon. Besides, doesn't it cut down on the riff-raff?

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cruzer, you may be right but come on that road is TERRIBLE!!! I just don't feel like taking 1 hour from the highway to the water.....

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can get to Parker in about the same amount of time it takes to get to Apache and the road doesn't suck going to Parker. Why would anyone go to Apache unless they have never been to Parker and don't know any better.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Cruzer, you may be right but come on that road is TERRIBLE!!! I just don't feel like taking 1 hour from the highway to the water.....
An hour to get to the water from the highway? I've been travelling that road for 40+ yrs. It has never taken me more that 25 or 30 min from the end of the pavement from Roosevelt to Burnt Corral and I travel very slow to keep the dust down. The day they pave that road will be the day the best speedboat lake in Az is ruined. Most large boats don't like to tow in there. If they pave it it will have way too many 30+ foot boats in there.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
X2, 20 mins to burnt corall. I cover the boat when I get to the dirt road and uncover it when I get to the camp ground no bigy. It's a much nicer lake by far compared to Parker

Hey Marv are you go'n Memorial

·
Registered
391 Posts
I can get to Parker in about the same amount of time it takes to get to Apache and the road doesn't suck going to Parker. Why would anyone go to Apache unless they have never been to Parker and don't know any better.
I have been to Apache. I have even stayed at the Motel there. All before the wife moved down from Oregon. But I have not been to Parker. Can't seem to get a trip together. I guess this leaves me with yet another goal on the bucket list.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yo parker is way tighter than apache that dirt is wick wick wack!!!!!!!!!!! big river or parker much better crowd thats were all the bad asses are. STEP YO GAME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think I'm down for a Big River trip! Moo misses the river....:)LegHump

Ray

I have been to Apache. I have even stayed at the Motel there. All before the wife moved down from Oregon. But I have not been to Parker. Can't seem to get a trip together. I guess this leaves me with yet another goal on the bucket list.
Does the wife know about this?.....?.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts