Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a girl thats going to be doing hats,shirts and stickers for us. I am going to need input for styles,fonts, and sizes. I will be doing an "Eastsiderz" sticker and a personal name sticker for us. Your sticker will match your boat(color wise). So if you have any ideas please post em up. The shirts will be approx $8-14 each, stickers $2-6 each.

I want to do this because we have alot of great peeps in out crew and I think the stickers will be killer;) Post ideas and pics..........

Spitter

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Got dam I'm gunna be broke from shirts & shit.:D
Ok 2 Large for cave with cave on the smoke pocket. In Black with silver writing:D The Eastsiderz Logo on the back.That's how I roll. No gold.:D Eastsiderz Local 13. Also 2 Tank tops Large with cave on the back centered on the neck, In Black with Silver Lettering:D 1 Flat Bill hat in black.:D

Sticker to match the boat? White, Black Grey & Lt Grey.
Here is my idea

Of coarse I'm bias. 13 has always been my lucky number.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts

:D
These are just Ideas bro. I know it cost bux to get single shirts made.
I wanted company shirts with our Logo and was like 300 bux for 100 shirts. That was the buddy discount too.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
I'm down with a sticker 396. My boat is red, orange, yellow

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I have a girl thats going to be doing hats,shirts and stickers for us. I am going to need input for styles,fonts, and sizes. I will be doing an "Eastsiderz" sticker and a personal name sticker for us. Your sticker will match your boat(color wise). So if you have any ideas please post em up. The shirts will be approx $8-14 each, stickers $2-6 each.

I want to do this because we have alot of great peeps in out crew and I think the stickers will be killer;) Post ideas and pics..........

Spitter

a boot to the chest is mandatory

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
So whats the deal do I need to bring some cash for the stickers 396?

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was waiting for the other guy to take care of the East meets West shirts. Its still game for the shirts,stickers etc. I need more ideas(Legit ones, not them funny azz ones by Cavedaddy):D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I was waiting for the other guy to take care of the East meets West shirts. Its still game for the shirts,stickers etc. I need more ideas(Legit ones, not them funny azz ones by Cavedaddy):D:D:D
Don't make me break out the Graphics art diploma :D I can make one up in a jiffy:)devil

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Pretty cool. Wish was going to be out there for this although looks like might make the enxt meet depending on when that is.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts