Performance Boats Forum banner

Eastsiderz T-shirts,Hats, and Stickers

2K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  jordy 
#1 ·
I have a girl thats going to be doing hats,shirts and stickers for us. I am going to need input for styles,fonts, and sizes. I will be doing an "Eastsiderz" sticker and a personal name sticker for us. Your sticker will match your boat(color wise). So if you have any ideas please post em up. The shirts will be approx $8-14 each, stickers $2-6 each.

I want to do this because we have alot of great peeps in out crew and I think the stickers will be killer;) Post ideas and pics..........

Spitter

#3 ·
Got dam I'm gunna be broke from shirts & shit.:D
Ok 2 Large for cave with cave on the smoke pocket. In Black with silver writing:D The Eastsiderz Logo on the back.That's how I roll. No gold.:D Eastsiderz Local 13. Also 2 Tank tops Large with cave on the back centered on the neck, In Black with Silver Lettering:D 1 Flat Bill hat in black.:D

Sticker to match the boat? White, Black Grey & Lt Grey.
Here is my idea

Of coarse I'm bias. 13 has always been my lucky number.

#13 ·
I'm down with a sticker 396. My boat is red, orange, yellow

#21 · (Edited)
#16 ·
So whats the deal do I need to bring some cash for the stickers 396?

#18 ·
I was waiting for the other guy to take care of the East meets West shirts. Its still game for the shirts,stickers etc. I need more ideas(Legit ones, not them funny azz ones by Cavedaddy):D:D:D

#31 ·
I had to dig pretty deep in the archives to find that jewel. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.