Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Holy high seat backs battman. Are those saddle bags on the backs of the seats?

Those are parachutes for the ejection seats lol :)sphss

Other than those seats , Its a clean looking boat

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy must be really tall and have a long neck. Those saddle bags are tits in my book. Put a liner in them and instant 12 pak holder. Replace seat covers in white for out here and it's all good.:)devil

·
Registered
981 Posts
I'm thinking that it's already overpriced for todays economy....and it hasn't met the reserve yet.
There was a Blown 468 Sanger Hydro in Norcal that finally sold for $9k last week after being on the market for a few months, so this boat with the Current Bid at $8100 and reserve not met just doesn't seem to good of a price.

Keep looking Jangles...The right one will come up. BTW, What area are you in? Lots of eyes out there maybe folks can find something for you in your area???

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking that it's already overpriced for todays economy....and it hasn't met the reserve yet.
There was a Blown 468 Sanger Hydro in Norcal that finally sold for $9k last week after being on the market for a few months, so this boat with the Current Bid at $8100 and reserve not met just doesn't seem to good of a price.

Keep looking Jangles...The right one will come up. BTW, What area are you in? Lots of eyes out there maybe folks can find something for you in your area???
I'm in Phx Az.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Looks to be in good shape , but those big ass seats gotta go .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts