Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I broke my transmission to the tune of $2500.00 Now when the trans shop disconnected my batteries the radio needs a UP TO DATE nav disc???? WTF. I guess it thinks it got stolen and ..... They want 365.00 for a new one and they are back ordered. Any help would be great. Tim

·
08 Lighting Custom Boat
869 Posts
I broke my transmission to the tune of $2500.00 Now when the trans shop disconnected my batteries the radio needs a UP TO DATE nav disc???? WTF. I guess it thinks it got stolen and ..... They want 365.00 for a new one and they are back ordered. Any help would be great. Tim
I have the same headunit and the price not the new NAV disks are crazy. I found someone that had one and they burned me a copy but it doesn't work and trips the stereo out so don't try that. It won't read you old NAV disk?

·
08 Lighting Custom Boat
869 Posts
their probably on backorder because Eclipse went out of business over a year ago
I heard they are still in business but just not to the public anymore they are just doing stuff for the the car manufactures mostly Toyota. I also heard the some I'd the NAV disks for Toyota work I'n the Eclipse units. Not sure but worth a try if you have a chance

·
Registered
199 Posts
their parent company is fujitsu who makes the radios for Toyota, it is possible that the toyota disc may work. I was a Eclipse dealer and we couldnt even get a wire harness after they closed their doors

·
08 Lighting Custom Boat
869 Posts
their parent company is fujitsu who makes the radios for Toyota, it is possible that the toyota disc may work. I was a Eclipse dealer and we couldnt even get a wire harness after they closed their doors
I use to get good deal from eclipse because my friends mom worked there. The thing is no matter what NAV disk it is there are all crazy prices. Before I spend $400 on a update disk I'll just be a few years behind and use my iPhone if I need directions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts