Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eddie Hill Get-together in Wichita Falls on May 14th at Eddies bike dealership. He'll have a couple of his boats there as well. It's a fundraiser for some of the local charities. Starts mid-morning usually and lasts for several hours, then off to the lake I believe for some playtime :D

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've still got some things to finish up on mine and give it a good cleaning but it should be ready. For the show they don't have to be running anyway :)bulb

·
Registered
574 Posts
Can you shoot a couple pics of the dragsters on the wall? The boat and the top fuel if possible.

I have a original still in the plastic shirt from super shops from when he first borke into the 4's with a 4.999

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Can you shoot a couple pics of the dragsters on the wall? The boat and the top fuel if possible.

I have a original still in the plastic shirt from super shops from when he first borke into the 4's with a 4.999
Here are a couple from the last time I was there. Right now Eddie has postponed the event for a later date.

No way in HELL I could imagine going 5.16 @ 229mph in the quarter especially with no cockpit..

·
Promoting pollution
267 Posts
Hey Marcsrollin,

Saw a couple or 3 weeks back you were getting ready to Dyno your engine.

I'm thinking of changing from an Olds to a Ford before much longer(Olds is pretty much worn down), and was interested in how your engine did when tested?

Pump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts