Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am W/O a running boat at this time, and not at the lake like all the T-locs, I thought I would invite everyone to :
Eddie's Inboard and Marine V-drive Regatta... Most people that show up are jets, but there is always more than a few badass v-drives. Always the best people, and at the best Az. lake...Apache. This is an invite, and I'm sure Unashamed will start a roll call soon. Super fun weekend for SoAz folks and anyone else that shows, even Dominator!:)

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I am NOT worthy! :indifferent0001:

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Since I am W/O a running boat at this time, and not at the lake like all the T-locs, I thought I would invite everyone to :
Eddie's Inboard and Marine V-drive Regatta... Most people that show up are jets, but there is always more than a few badass v-drives. Always the best people, and at the best Az. lake...Apache. This is an invite, and I'm sure Unashamed will start a roll call soon. Super fun weekend for SoAz folks and anyone else that shows, even Dominator!:)
So when is this shin dig gonna happin? , In the middle of the the hot freckin summer!Were the water is warmer than the hot boats!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am NOT worthy! :indifferent0001:
Sure you are!!!! We gotta line up and run - thus starting another year of shittalkin!:)hand

Kevin, usually its the first weekend in August... 4th and 5th this year. And yes it will be uberhot, requiring more cold beer. Maybe you guys will bring KL up, we miss the antics!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sounds like fun. Will keep an eye on this thread. Have not been to this before so, if you want new people to attend, best to give lots of details. I've never been on the water there though I have been on the 'road' to it.
If it is just for the ones who regularly attend though, that's fine too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like fun. Will keep an eye on this thread. Have not been to this before so, if you want new people to attend, best to give lots of details. I've never been on the water there though I have been on the 'road' to it.
If it is just for the ones who regularly attend though, that's fine too.
"the road", LOL! No turning back once you get on "the road". Most everyone from Tucson shows, some PHX, a few from Green Valley, and always a bunch of people/boats Ive never seen. Good times for sure. Its pretty much centered around Burnt Corral, I heard today the date was not for sure - but its been the first weekend in august for many years. Ill find out this weekend for sure, or maybe someone else knows more details...

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Basically its a bunch of really cool dudes from Tukson with really slow boats that like to beat up on other cool guys with even slower boats and then call themselves fast. Its a lot of fun. Good times for sure. Just stay away from Prozach he has lil spring in his step if you know what I mean? :)hand

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basically its a bunch of really cool dudes from Tukson with really slow boats that like to beat up on other cool guys with even slower boats and then call themselves fast. Its a lot of fun. Good times for sure. Just stay away from Prozach he has lil spring in his step if you know what I mean? :)hand
LMFAO! LAkERAT520 put up a bunch of pics on this same thread from last year ...

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
Zach quit being a birch and come up anyway. All of us will be up for another exciting adventure in " Who's Eddie and what's a V-Drive"?
Bryan you and your running boat can come up and dust all the mess talking T-locs.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zach quit being a birch and come up anyway. All of us will be up for another exciting adventure in " Who's Eddie and what's a V-Drive"?
Bryan you and your running boat can come up and dust all the mess talking T-locs.
I hate that quote because it makes me think of beginners! Heather and I will be there regardless. If i win the lotto, we will be bringing in up the ProZach, as an added bonus... Im pretty sure most people that are into Vdrives and the marathon race and Mandella know of Ed or his pops so the "whose Ed ..and whats..." is for the birds. We need to come up with something better, like: ''Who owns the other Honcho, and why is it not on the water being piloted by a dude wearing a thong?!";)

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
I hate that quote because it makes me think of beginners! Heather and I will be there regardless. If i win the lotto, we will be bringing in up the ProZach, as an added bonus... Im pretty sure most people that are into Vdrives and the marathon race and Mandella know of Ed or his pops so the "whose Ed ..and whats..." is for the birds. We need to come up with something better, like: ''Who owns the other Honcho, and why is it not on the water being piloted by a dude wearing a thong?!";)

Hahaha no response in the books for that one. Zach I always have room for a T-loc.

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
Im thinking i can bring up honcho without the engine. Then we can have two man paddle races to the no wake buoy at night. Ill start making the trophy for the winning team. And alex doesnt need a paddle just his monster paws. Haha.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Im thinking i can bring up honcho without the engine. Then we can have two man paddle races to the no wake buoy at night. Ill start making the trophy for the winning team. And alex doesnt need a paddle just his monster paws. Haha.
Maybe just bring a couple of canoes instead so the sides of your boat don't get beat to shit. For real right? Alex does have some fuggin banana hands hah? lol NEVER realized how big that focker was until I had to hold him up that night at Apache. :)eh:)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts