Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this quote from the guy I bought it off of.

''This is an Edelbrock Victor Ram for a standard deck BBC with a custom machined billet top. This setup was built for a jet boat so the billet top is machined to compensate for the motor angle and keep the carbs level. There is a plenum spacer between the tunnel ram and the top as well as custom machining for Wilson shear plates. The setup was ported to match a set of Canfield 345's. The carburetors are a freshly rebuilt set of Demon 850's with annular boosters''

I was going to put it on my CP with a fogger system but decided to stick with a single plane and a fogger because it works so well why mess with a good thing.
Also will sell it with the custom scoop tray, just add your fiberglass scoop. SCOOP in photo does not come with the deal
Its a REAL nice piece guys. $1500 obo, my loss your gain.
Is missing 1 part for the throttle linkage that bolts to the bottom of the intake that can be bought for $50 I would imagine.

Thanks

Trevor

Attachments

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought this was going on the boat?
Boat runs awesome the way it sits, I figured this out last weekend, I'm going to put my fogger on my current single plane Edelbrock intake put a 300 shot on it and call it a day.:))THumbsUp

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys this system made is way on my boat, it's almost completed now.
Search my other post, I'm now selling my other single plane intake, carb and nitrous cheater system complete for a good deal.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Blender did you stick to using this set up? I have a build looking for this set up. Thanks Lenox

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Blender did you stick to using this set up? I have a build looking for this set up. Thanks Lenox
Sorry Lenox this setup is currently on my boat with a fogger nos deal, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out and have no plans selling it right now.
thanks.
Trevor.

·
Registered
377 Posts
No prob Trever. Just thought I would check before money went to someone I don't know. Good luck with the fogger. It's a lot of fun! I have like 6 bottles now. Ttyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts