Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Just think how fast he could have run if he didn't have the weight of those turbos, wastegates, intercooler, and lectronics to haul around ................... :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Just imagine. If that thing had a C&S blow thru, it would be pushing Force out of the way to get a shot at Schumacher. I believe Hass said it could be worth an additional 800 HP.hil:)
Personally, I wasn't there. So it didn't happen.
dont you have a boat to tow in and outta the water somewhere? lol

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
The stands were packed for that event huh?

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
that thing is definately impressive! but does anyone know what exactly is under
the hood? BBC, SBC, LSX ? :)bulb

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
that thing is definately impressive! but does anyone know what exactly is under
the hood? BBC, SBC, LSX ? :)bulb
hil:)hil:)hil:)l):ameReality You been hanging out with the "blow thru boys" LSX? seriously?

Larsons Nova is a twin turbo'd 565. Rod Saboury Vette is only 400CID and has turned 6.75 and looked alot cooler doing it. Imagine the speed they could make with a $500 carb. And way more streetable to boot.:)sphss

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
hil:)hil:)hil:)l):ameReality You been hanging out with the "blow thru boys" LSX? seriously?

THAT LSX was thrown in there JUST FOR YOU! (Just checking to see if your awake:)hand
you passed with flying colors, of course)

Larsons Nova is a twin turbo'd 565. Rod Saboury Vette is only 400CID and has turned 6.75 and looked alot cooler doing it. Imagine the speed they could make with a $500 carb. And way more streetable to boot.:)sphss

thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to know! (can I check the "helpful box "now?);)

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
kinda looks SB2 ish to me!

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
That Corvette is pretty awesome. I love that body style.
I had a 65 sport coupe way back when I was 18 in 1974. It cost me $ 3,400. and I thought that was extravagant.
The payments on the car and the $ 140. / yr insurance about killed me.

I remember watching nitro funny cars that ran in the low 6's back then.
We thought that was pretty awesome and now some door cars are faster than that.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Now Thats a car. My favorite body style ever. It looks sinister with those intakes for the turbs sticking up through the hood.
How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you reckon he has wrapped up in that thing?

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
Waaayyyyy more than any of us would dump into a car! That motor would be in a boat for sure!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
I'm not even gonna start to bash LS motors- cuz I got a 6.0 in -you guessed it- the wife's SURBURBAN! and yes, it has good power, and revs right to 6000
rpm in drive, but it doesn't even compare in power to an 8.1 in a similar application/year vechicle(2003) but does kick it's ass in fuel milage, if that's any
consolation!

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
and yes, probably cuz I'm gettin' to be an old fart- I'd still pick the SB2 over an LS- Because it just seems more "oldschool hotrod" to me! HOW OLD does that make ya feel?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
and yes, probably cuz I'm gettin' to be an old fart- I'd still pick the SB2 over an LS- Because it just seems more "oldschool hotrod" to me! HOW OLD does that make ya feel?
SB2 don't make you that old. They ran SB2 up until just a few years ago. The RO7 isn't that new. If giviena chioce, they would still run SB2's over LS in Nacar. There are SB2s racing in crackerboxes, there are no LS's. If you want to kick an SB2 ass with an LS, your going up hill, and you better have a healthy lunch before you start on the project.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts