Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need an electrician to do a small side job in Placentia. My tenants would like to have a motion sensor light installed on the side of the garage. If you are, or know an electrician shoot me a PM and we can discuss the exact details.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,150 Posts
One of my customers just installed a solar powered led motion light in his side yard and I was shocked how much light it threw off. All self contained, all he had to do was mount it.

Just an option, since it's a rental.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Last month I installed two solar motion lights on my duplex. they wrok great. I purchased them at Sams Club. They have two light heads and a large solar panel that claims to charge even in the shadows. They work perfect and do an excellent job of providing light. In the past the solars have been weak or unable to charge in dim light or shadowed light, these are excellent.

I would check them out at $49.95 each. This is close to the one that the store had in stock:

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=391896

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the PM's and recomendations. I am going to call the begining of next week to see how much it would cost to get hard wired. I would like them to be able to turn it on manualy if they wanted too. I never considered the solar pwered lights just because there was always a problem with them throwing out enough light, but I may have to reconsider them.

Thank you again!
Gary

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Thank you for the PM's and recomendations. I am going to call the begining of next week to see how much it would cost to get hard wired. I would like them to be able to turn it on manualy if they wanted too. I never considered the solar pwered lights just because there was always a problem with them throwing out enough light, but I may have to reconsider them.

Thank you again!
Gary
Gary~

If you guys ever need help with anything at your Placentia place don't hesitate to ask as I'm not too far away. I know your folks are in the area but I just thought I would throw that out there.:D

DAN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.