Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here one and want to make an extra buck or two? We just bought a spa and need 220 put in for it. It's about 75 feet from main panel. Underground conduit straight back and over a couple feet we had put in when we had our backyard done. If anyone has any reccomendations or is one and can PM me with a price if they are interested that would be great. I know a friend of my brother's that I had do some other stuff and does great work but is more flaky than Tony the Tiger.

·
Registered
631 Posts
My brother can do in, but the question is do you have an extra 50amp slot in your panel?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My brother can do in, but the question is do you have an extra 50amp slot in your panel?
Just went and looked and I have 6 spaces available. Looking at a 50 amp fuse the size needed would fit in the panel. Hope that makes sense as any wiring I've ever done has been 110 inside the house and not to the panel.

·
Registered
631 Posts
The other thing is how many amps are you currently using vs how many amps will your panel take. When my brother gets back I'll PM you and the two of you can talk.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a good buddy jsut down the street, he will help you carl 909 941 0904
Thanks. I might just give him a call. I called the other guy first as I had said I would and it seemed great but he said he would call me back today and he didn't. I understand things happen but I already have a guy I could use but I don't want to because of dealing with phone tag and all that bs. Once the work is done you couldn't ask for any better or a better price but the phone crap sucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts