Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw four Big boats being towed in on Saturday. My families boat craped out on Sunday with a fuel Problem. Just wondered if anyone else had the same problem? Filled up at Velaro on Saturday AM.
Overall it was a good weekend. Crazy as normal.
Thank You State Police for bringing my family home from Montecello Point

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Is the Valero in Elephate butte or in TorC? I have already had one bad batch of gas this year outside of Parker. $700 later I was back up and running. That sucked! I usually get gas at the chevron/mini mart there in EB.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was the Velero in EB. There is a Circle K in Tor C that has good gas at a good $. Butte General store has been ok. This is the first time I've ever had a problem there. You expect something like that when you buy it at a marina.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I buy gas at Pats' in EB every weekend and have never had a problem. You're not the first Ive heard of bad gas at valero.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And it did rain a bunch leading up to that Saturday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I talked to D&M Marine and they said that Pats Chevron is supposedly one of the few stations left that DON'T have Ethanol/Alcohol in their gas which is by far better especially for us NON- weed wackers. I have not had a problem with anyone's gas, water or ethanol related, but from my understanding with these hot temps lately, ethanol is causing lots of vapor lock issues. I'm sure glad the govt. is looking out for our best intrests!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, they do so many wonderful things for us. Pretty soon it will be impossble to buy a car with a hitch to pull your boat if they have their way.
Dosen't matter which group is in power, they are only figure heads for the slim balls that are running everthing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts