Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Where do you camp at? I doubt I will make it up this weekend but you never know. This boat is ready....... hum.......

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where do you camp at? I doubt I will make it up this weekend but you never know. This boat is ready....... hum.......
im not exactly sure where we'll camp...probably out on the big peninsula...we will launch at the ramp then drive the truck and trailer over there...i dont trust the dakota to get out of the sand...now were thinking of going up fri and coming home on sun...we'll see...if youre out and about keep your eyes peeled for a black dakota and a blue and white stoker...stop on by and have a beer...i think weve briefly met before at the ramp...i was pulling the boat out the same time you were

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Just checked the weather. So it is snowing today but sat and sun are supposed to be in the 80's! Sweet! We will be there. I remember meeting you on the ramp. You were with another stroker if I remember correctly. Hope to see you this weekend.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just checked the weather. So it is snowing today but sat and sun are supposed to be in the 80's! Sweet! We will be there. I remember meeting you on the ramp. You were with another stroker if I remember correctly. Hope to see you this weekend.
thats me...that was a fun day till i burned up a trim relay...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts