Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres a eliminator on ebay, spoke with the guy about the boat. doesnt seem to bad.. he stated the boat probably do 60mph, staed this is not a 100mph, like most people say.. just looking for some opinions, says the boat is excatly like the pics.. hes 35 yo... looking to go with a bigger i/o he wants... i would post the link, but have no idea how to.. thanks for all inputs....

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am so like ready to buy.. i have been looking for awhile and there is alot of nice boats out there for sale. this just happen to be my favorite style and thought maybe be a good second boat to play with..wish i was closer to take a look at it...

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 74 and its a solid good riding boat, that one looks very clean. What else you need to know?
just looking for peoples opinions or if someone might know this boat or the guy who owns it and if some one was close enough to look at it for me i would pay for gas and buy you a beer or lunch etc.. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sitting here going should i just pull out the visa and paypal or wait til g/f gets home to talk to.. thanks so far for all the input...i am always leary of buying used...:)

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
How much for the green one....Please don't be cheap enough for be to pull the trigger. I need to wait until I finish the airplane before I can be the owner of two boats:D:D:D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Do you own the eliminator yet? If you don't you should. That is a nice boat for the money. Don't wait to long it won't last.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much for the green one....Please don't be cheap enough for be to pull the trigger. I need to wait until I finish the airplane before I can be the owner of two boats:D:D:D
what? is that towards me, i dont own a plane,maybe i am missing the point, please explain:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you own the eliminator yet? If you don't you should. That is a nice boat for the money. Don't wait to long it won't last.
i need to call him and buy, she said yes do it...was hoping that i had a pm from the guy with the green one...looking at options..:D

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i would be buying this sight unseen??? is there anybody want to take me up on my offer if your in the area to look at it for me.. gas paid and beer or lunch??? any takers. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes i do just bought it over the phone, going to p/u 8 am on sunday morning...now i am the proud owner of two boats,, holy shit i think i am double broke, hopefully i can meet up with some fellow boaters(jet) and have some fun.. thanks for all the input..:D:):)hand

1 - 20 of 63 Posts