Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by their new facility this weekend to look around. Very nice shop and a bunch of nice boats on the floor. Staff was very friendly and willing to answer any questions. Looked at the 43 Eagle with Cummings diesels. Beautiful boat, 500 mile cruising range, 70 MPH. Interior was gorgeous with soft leather and nice layout. Deck was a little short though, not much head room. Diesels were cool but not sure if I want to spend that kind of money for only 70 MPH. Gel work as usual was first class.

Lots of other cool boats too, 38 Eagle, 36 Daytona Speedster, etc. They had a giant cat in the corner that they were working on but a couple other people came in and I didn't get a chance to ask the sales guy about it.

I forgot my camera so no pics. I might go back next weekend and see what they'd say about a 43 with a raised deck and 700/NXT's. :D

If you haven't been out there it's worth a trip to see them. It would be a great location for PBF get together!

· Registered
689 Posts
Stopped by their new facility this weekend to look around. Very nice shop and a bunch of nice boats on the floor. Staff was very friendly and willing to answer any questions. Looked at the 43 Eagle with Cummings diesels. Beautiful boat, 500 mile cruising range, 70 MPH. Interior was gorgeous with soft leather and nice layout. Deck was a little short though, not much head room. Diesels were cool but not sure if I want to spend that kind of money for only 70 MPH. Gel work as usual was first class.

Lots of other cool boats too, 38 Eagle, 36 Daytona Speedster, etc. They had a giant cat in the corner that they were working on but a couple other people came in and I didn't get a chance to ask the sales guy about it.

I forgot my camera so no pics. I might go back next weekend and see what they'd say about a 43 with a raised deck and 700/NXT's. :D

If you haven't been out there it's worth a trip to see them. It would be a great location for PBF get together!
Great idea!!:)bulb:D:cool::))THumbsUp

· MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,459 Posts
Was there any water in their pool? Funny story, I went out there for a quote on a gel repair and ended up going to the new place thinking they could take care of the quote there. Well, I ended up towing back to their original shop because I was wrong.

Now having an Eliminator I obviously am a cheerleader for the brand. Well since we were at the new location I thought I would look around. I looked at all the boats on the showroom floor and the guy behind the desk never even acknowledged me. He saw my girlfriend and I walking around and never even said hello!! Sales must be fantastic. I finally walked up to him and said "whats a guy gotta do for some attention around here" and he asked what I wanted to look at. Like I was waisting his time or something. Who knows he could of talked me into trading my boat in or something creative towards the purchase of a new sled............NOpe. He walked me over to the boat I had a question about and walked away.

I know this isn't par for the course for Eliminator but if sales are that bad hire me. I would never not acknowledge someone. If it was by accident, I would give them the low down on all the boats and give a wealth of knowledge to redeem myself and create a sale.

· Registered
3,731 Posts
the 43 Eagle with Cummings diesels. Beautiful boat, 500 mile cruising range, 70 MPH.
Okay here are a set of relatively mind blowing facts. Not on of them one there own is huge, but when compiled together.

43' boat
70mph
500 mile range

Anyone have any idea what range the common boat has?
Anyone have an idea what it takes to get a 43' boat to plane or moreover to go 70mph?

How about how big those gas tanks are that hold a 500 mile capacity....

Oh yeah it's a diesel. That should help the mpg, or should I say GPM.(gallons per mile)

How

· Nuclear Powered
1,202 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.