Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boat Nut
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried going to Eliminator's website and I got this. Anyone else having problems?

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for eliminatorboat.com

What is the current listing status for eliminatorboat.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 8 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-05-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-05-26.

Malicious software includes 3 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including martuz.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, eliminatorboat.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including boatdesign.net/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 1 domain(s), including boatdesign.net/.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
The site has likely been compromised by a hacker.

Reminds you of an old song,...

Another on bites the dust!!!:D:D
:))ThumbsDwn :))ThumbsDwn Some members seem to revel in the performance marine industry as a whole struggling to remain viable through the recession. I fail to find it amusing at all when anyone jokingly implies any company may not make it. That is only amplified when it is implied over a website malfunction which happens to thousands of websites daily and very likely Eliminator isn't even aware of.

It is no secret that BBD has some kind of hardon for Rexone because he doesn't like moderating or rules. But I would respond with the same words to anyone who made the above comment. So don't go feeling all special BBD. ;)

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
I did get an email on this subject (twice)...I do have admin rights but have not been on the site since 5/20...it is being addressed currently by the developers/host...thanks for the heads-up...:)hand

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
The site has likely been compromised by a hacker.

:))ThumbsDwn :))ThumbsDwn Some members seem to revel in the performance marine industry as a whole struggling to remain viable through the recession. I fail to find it amusing at all when anyone jokingly implies any company may not make it. That is only amplified when it is implied over a website malfunction which happens to thousands of websites daily and very likely Eliminator isn't even aware of.

It is no secret that BBD has some kind of hardon for Rexone because he doesn't like moderating or rules. But I would respond with the same words to anyone who made the above comment. So don't go feeling all special BBD. ;)
Thanks Mike...;)

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
I got in the backside and checked things out...looks right to me...
Site is now responding (slowly)...acting like a HOST SERVER issue...:)computer
The site is also translated into several different languages; perhaps there's a code issue with one of them...

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I got in the backside and checked things out...looks right to me...
Site is now responding (slowly)...acting like a HOST SERVER issue...:)computer
The site is also translated into several different languages; perhaps there's a code issue with one of them...
Try the front door. My alarms went off immediatly. Clicked on it from the HDF home page.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts