Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best friend and pit buddie Steve Stuart, turned in a 9.05 and three .0 reaction times yesterday with his Hondo and a patched engine. This was an effort up until the last minute to make the races with the damaged engine. Make the Vdrivers proud today Steve!! You are on!:)devil:)devil:)devil
Denis

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sunday

Steve is in the finals in both 9.0 and blown gas, again cutting excellent reaction times. I hope he wins them both!!! Anxiously awaiting his next call.:D:D
Denis

·
Registered
345 Posts
Who's he up against in the finals for BG?

Geoff

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Two seconds

Steve floated forward in the 9.0 start against Raznos, and red lit with a -.03 Raznos broke out on the far end, but the first error is the first out. Steve didn't tell me who he went up against in blown flat. Steve is only running a 427, so it is tough to run against the big dogs. Two seconds and a pot load of .0 reaction times ain't bad!!:)devil
Denis

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
All these Hondos.....guys are going to have to start trading in there coles for the real deal.;):D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
All these Hondos.....guys are going to have to start trading in there coles for the real deal.;):D
I agree. I'm going to start buying up some cheap Hondos so I can trade them to the guys with the better Coles.........
Great Idea...:D

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
I agree. I'm going to start buying up some cheap Hondos so I can trade them to the guys with the better Coles.........
Great Idea...:D
Wanna buy a purple/white one (no motor)? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts