Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Nice pics of the Beasts.. The 5:48 217 M.P.H pass was about the loudest one we heard.. Awesume suff!!!:)devil

·
Village Idiot
3,481 Posts
Great shots. There is something special about shots that truly capture the power, speed and beauty of these beasts.

Paul

·
Registered
345 Posts
Who is the 010 BAF boat? What bracket did he race and how did he do??

Geoff

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Who is the 010 BAF boat? What bracket did he race and how did he do??

Geoff
The 010 boat is owned and driven by Bill Diaz. The boat is a 1999 Victory hull. He runs it in the IHBA Pro Eliminator class and also runs it in TAF in NJBA. I think he went out first round but Im not sure.

Great pics Robert!

·
Distinguished Member
5,775 Posts
Running it a little wet aren't ya Tony??? :D

Without a doubt, this is one of the coolest capsuled flats I've ever seen (dig the NOS sticker on the scoop. ;) ) Haven't talked to Tony yet to see how they did last weekend, but I saw Robert's pics from the weekend and it looks like it was running fairly clean. I have no doubt Ron and Joey will get that thing hauling ass.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Running it a little wet aren't ya Tony??? :D

Without a doubt, this is one of the coolest capsuled flats I've ever seen (dig the NOS sticker on the scoop. ;) ) Haven't talked to Tony yet to see how they did last weekend, but I saw Robert's pics from the weekend and it looks like it was running fairly clean. I have no doubt Ron and Joey will get that thing hauling ass.
David,

She ran 7.56 at 139mph on the first hit Saturday morning. Then we went to another gear split in the tranny for the second round of qualifying. The Air shifter switch went bad on us and the V drive winged at the shift to about 10,300rpms. (yes blew past the 9800chip) and some valves didnt like that. I am confident it would have run in the .40s

·
Registered
529 Posts

Moms boat looks good there. Wish there would have been more than two boats in each of her classes. We got the bugs worked out of it and she won both classes. We will be back in sept with both boats. ( that way I can take all shelfos money in the 8.0 class):)devil:)devil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts