Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Distinguished Member
5,775 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Way to hang it out there Vince.... so how'd it run?? Killin that 8.0 no doubt!! :)devil
Nice meeting you Darrin!!! GREAT pictures as usual!!!!

How's it going David? Well that's not the prettiest launch I've ever done but oh well. We are getting there. Boat ran bitchen to the 1/8th but had a bad miss on the top end. Ran our personal best 4.51 @ 124 at the 1/8 with an 8.04. Choked against the 014 crew, I appreciate them waiting for us to change ignition boxes.. I'm going to tear into the electrical and start from scratch. I'm sure everyone heard it poppin from half track on!! I think there is a good chance we'll be at bako in September..

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
The best running pass was the last pass against Fulkerson (swapped ignition boxes). But I choked and left it in high gear on the launch which the boat clearly didn't like!! Oh well we are getting closer!! Picked up over 3 tenths on Saturday with it making popcorn down track!!! Bitchen picture!!!! Actually looks good from that view!!! My bad for not offering you a cold one by the way!! Our pit was pretty busy this weekend..

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Yeah!! Where was that taken at on the course? That seems to be close to the finish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts