Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
That's rvr4fun. 9.80s last I heard. Nice job rich, saw your last pass, looks awesome.
I wasn't saying it in a bad way ... it was holy crap in a good way. He's got it riding nice & flat and aired out.

looks good.

·
Banned
540 Posts
river racer, this is what the attitude of a cp looks like running hard.
Yeah? That looks nice and quick. He's done a good job.

I don't need NOS to run 9.80's, as Red Cup knows very well,( I have time slips to prove it), and I've got pictures of the 3 CP's I've owned going fast since 1982.

Too bad your not outed yet so I can get back to doing my thing, but you WILL be, and I'll get back to it.

I see you have a fan club that was referring to your orientation awhile back. Made me laugh that your so EASY, CHUMP.

RR :D

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I don't need NOS to run 9.80's, as Red Cup knows very well,( I have time slips to prove it), and I've got pictures of the 3 CP's I've owned going fast since 1982.

RR :D
Old clocks at bako were hot. No chance of running that on new clocks at elsinore.

Old clocks were about 1.5 to 2 tenths fast.

Elsinore water is about 2 tenths slower than bako.

so your 10.73 at elsinore last race is probably not far from reality. Even though you mention a throttle stop malfuction.

you could probably run 10.0xx at bako in decent air. If you let the headless horseman drive you might get into the 9s at bako.

probably and 10.2xx at elsinore.

For a better idea, some guys ran hard at the last race even in 4000' DA elevation.

Just being realistic here. It was a fat pill to swallow when we lost 2 tenths at elsinore first race, and everyone I spoke with is saying the same.

·
655 Posts
Thanks for the comments. Boat ran better than expected for the first time on the track. Ran a best of 9.80 @ 106.635. I owe a big thanks to cs 19 for all of his help and advice.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Thanks for the comments. Boat ran better than expected for the first time on the track. Ran a best of 9.80 @ 106.635. I owe a big thanks to cs 19 for all of his help and advice.
i have to say thats what a gullwing is suppose to set like,congrats and if cs-19 helped ya out, congrats to chris also.looks like it was running hard.:)devil

lovin the pics guys.glad all went well and no one got hurt.Travis

1 - 20 of 39 Posts