Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this happening this year? I tried to contact weekend Paradise but have not heard anything. Don’t want to drag a boat over just for nuthin.

Paul

·
Steady Rollin
1,172 Posts
I heard yes a few weeks back, I was planning on heading down there.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
im gonna cry 2 yrs in a row im not there............paul if u go take lotsa pics im gonna have to live thru you...

Reactions: sintax

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just spoke with Wade at Weekend Paradise and he said yes its a go!!!
Per Wade quite a few boats have already committed to coming and it should be a great turnout.
It should be a beautiful day but might be a little chilly so he is going to put heaters on the beach down by the water.
He said if you are bringing a boat to try and get there by 8:00. He will have a drivers meeting at 9:00 and start the BBQ at 11:30.

All V-Drives are welcome and its all free courtesy of Wade and Weekend Paradise.
Come out for a good time and please be sure to thank Wade and his staff for putting this on.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just spoke with Wade at Weekend Paradise and he said yes its a go!!!
Per Wade quite a few boats have already committed to coming and it should be a great turnout.
It should be a beautiful day but might be a little chilly so he is going to put heaters on the beach down by the water.
He said if you are bringing a boat to try and get there by 8:00. He will have a drivers meeting at 9:00 and start the BBQ at 11:30.

All V-Drives are welcome and its all free courtesy of Wade and Weekend Paradise.
Come out for a good time and please be sure to thank Wade and his staff for putting this on.
Thank you for the post !

·
Just another Wannabe
1,208 Posts
I am dragging my junk out. I even charged the battery this morning. I will see everyone - bright and early on new years day.

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am dragging my junk out. I even charged the battery this morning. I will see everyone - bright and early on new years day.
Crap, you are going to wake my butt up early? Dang you! 😂 Mike, cameras will be present and clicking. It will be nice to have finally brought our junk over.

Paul

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Crap, you are going to wake my butt up early? Dang you! 😂 Mike, cameras will be present and clicking. It will be nice to have finally brought our junk over.

Paul
now i wish i could come out but we just got home from elsinore/corona/sacramento visiting family for 2 weeks.....suppose to be sunny on nyday......gonna b a blast for u guys

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
pics was jerry there doing video..............im dying here,,,,cant wait for fc pilot pauls pics

Reactions: sintax

·
Steady Rollin
1,172 Posts
pics was jerry there doing video..............im dying here,,,,cant wait for fc pilot pauls pics
Ya Jerry was there, we got a few good minutes of convo in between some of his shots. You’ll get a video soon I’m sure!

Reactions: Virginia 482

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for the picture. Good to see all the Boats.
That's a good looking '70 El Camino SS sitting back there also !

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our day had a few curve balls. We brought my five year old boy and keeping him occupied was a full time job so we did not get pictures. Then we had carb trouble and got all the plugs wet. After swapping plugs it still would not fire and we ended up draining the battery. Then we charged the battery and checked ignition which was working but for some reason it still would not fire. By that time we had to head out to get back to Phoenix, so that was our day. Either way we got to see and make some new friends. It was a long day driving all the way from Phoenix that morning to not put the boat on the water just so we could drive back that evening. But such is life. Sorry that we let you down with the lack of photos Mike.

Paul

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks to Wade and his crew at Weekend Paradise for putting this on. Not only does he let us use his facility but he BBQ's for everyone too!
It is greatly appreciated.

FC Pilot (Paul),
Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I had to leave before you guys tried to run as my morning hall pass was coming to an end LOL.
The boat looks good though.
It was great seeing everyone.

Happy New Years!

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to Wade and his crew at Weekend Paradise for putting this on. Not only does he let us use his facility but he BBQ's for everyone too!
It is greatly appreciated.

FC Pilot (Paul),
Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I had to leave before you guys tried to run as my morning hall pass was coming to an end LOL.
The boat looks good though.
It was great seeing everyone.

Happy New Years!
I would love to have met you. Heck, maybe I did and did not put the real name to the internet name. There were some great running boats. We will just have to be “one of those” next year.

Paul

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
We will meet in person of of these days. I will buy the first round or two LOL.
better bring alot of money have you seen the size of paul and his brothers there like 8ft tall....LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts