Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe we are less than three days away and no one is talking about it!!! Is anyone coming, if not then I may have a chance!!!:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
well im not trying to start anything but the word on the street is tony is going to clean house. thats just what i heard :)hand

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'm gonna go there. My friends and I have been planning goin' skiing for my birthday for months and it ended up being on the same day.. I'm sorry.. I ll be a mile or so away on the other end, so my waves won't get there..( if they let us on the lake)

Probably idle over there when were done. :)devil

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I'm gonna go there. My friends and I have been planning goin' skiing for my birthday for months and it ended up being on the same day.. I'm sorry.. I ll be a mile or so away on the other end, so my waves won't get there..( if they let us on the lake)

Probably idle over there when were done. :)devil
fyi...the channel will be closed to boat traffic but the main body of the lake will be open.

you wont be able to boat anywhere near the channel and wont be able to see the races from your boat.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Can't believe we are less than three days away and no one is talking about it!!! Is anyone coming, if not then I may have a chance!!!:D
Make sure you find me this race. I'll be in Cyclones pit, probably in the trailer with the air on:p

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make sure you find me this race. I'll be in Cyclones pit, probably in the trailer with the air on:p
Ha, nice!! I forgot that it may be a little warm!! Check your PM's..

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
there are a bunch of guys already pre registered, should be a pretty big turn out and there are quite a few Top Alky Hydros and Pro Mods coming from what I'm hearing. Im looking forward to it, the last one rained out and was a bumm deal.

See ya there.

Chris.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Gook luck to all the racers and be safe and a BIG THANK YOU NJBA For all the hard work. I wish i could make it but times are tough with work.

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Try to have all of your equipment on the deck of your boat, so that we know that you are ready to tech. Thanks, Joe.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey joe

looken forward to seeiing ya...your a straight shooter and you have my respect....the draggin guys will be there ....and maybe wonderonthewater will stop by for a beer...anyway with the short pro-boat season cant wait to get on the water.... oh and will do our best to be ready for tech...
thanks...kent

1 - 20 of 22 Posts