Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I hope you Nevadans come to your senses and throw that asshat out ass first. We Californians are trying like hell to throw Boxer out as Carly has filed papers to run against her and there is a good posibility that Carly can win.....We and the rest of the country should be so lucky....Next victim is Pelosi..

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I hope you Nevadans come to your senses and throw that asshat out ass first. We Californians are trying like hell to throw Boxer out as Carly has filed papers to run against her and there is a good posibility that Carly can win.....We and the rest of the country should be so lucky....Next victim is Pelosi..
You'll never get that self-important moronic twit outta San Fran (lord how I wish I was wrong about that), but, best of luck to ya anyhow.

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Danny Tarkanian will most likely be the end of Harry

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
We went through there on the way to Burley in June. Shot this northbound on hwy 93 at night. Lighted sign in front of a motel. Gotta love Ely.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I don't think this idea should apply only to Harry Reid, I can think of a lot of others who should be dealt with the same way.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
So,.....

So, Boatcop, was this the end of a high speed chase from Parker to Twin Falls? Or just a leisurely drive up the state of Nevada. Did you catch the guy? :D:D.........Ray

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, Boatcop, was this the end of a high speed chase from Parker to Twin Falls? Or just a leisurely drive up the state of Nevada. Did you catch the guy? :D:D.........Ray
Was trying to get away from some VW Bug that was tailgating me. No matter what I did, every time I looked in the rear view monitor, that damn Bug was there. From Parker all the way to Oregon, behind me all the way.

My granddaughter finally got it away from me.

I'm sure she'll enjoy it. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts