Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 Laser motorcycle enclosed trailer. Two axles, electric brakes with a ramp and lights inside. Tows great. Will fit two large bikes or three small dirt bikes. The sun has faded it a bit. I will be taking it back to Riverside to sell in a week, but figured I would post here in case anyone in havasu was looking for a trailer. Asking $2400.00 OBO

Regards, SSC

Attachments

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Seems like a good price........what size is it?:)bulb

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question. It is either a 7x12 or 7x14 v nose. With both harleys, there is room in the v-nose for storage and room behind the bikes for coolers etc.

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
785 Posts
are you up for a car trade ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt it, but what do you have in mind?

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
785 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is about 5ft 10inches. How do I know? Because I have damn near knocked myself out walking into it without ducking and I am 6ft.

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I will have to pass on that.:)

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have received a few requests for pictures. I only have the above picture. This weekend I will be in Havasu and take pictures and post them. I know it is dirty and needs to be washed.

So lets see, when I get to havasu I can either wash it and take pictures, or start playing with my buddy Jack Daniels and take fuzzy pictures of it dirty. My bet is dirty fuzzy pictures.:)devil

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I have had PM's asking for info and pictures. The trailer is 77 inches across the inside and 12 ft up to where it begins the triangle to the nose which is another 3 ft. It has two interior lights and a spare. Loading ramp and side door, tandom axles. It needs to be detailed and has hard water spots on it. It has a dent in front port side from my bumper and a few dents from my kids baseball days.

Due to schedule issues, I can't pull it to meet anyone anywhere. It is in Riverside.

Regards, SSC
Havasu Memorial day 050 (Small).jpg

Havasu Memorial day 057 (Small).jpg

Havasu Memorial day 052 (Small).jpg

Havasu Memorial day 059 (Small).jpg

Havasu Memorial day 062 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A few more,
Havasu Memorial day 063 (Small).jpg

Havasu Memorial day 064 (Small).jpg

Havasu Memorial day 065 (Small).jpg

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't know. I have had 2 harleys-wet with plenty of gear and no problems. That would have been around 2000 pounds.

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
785 Posts
it should say how much the gvw is on the tittle or on the vin plate rivited on the frame rail.

i gave a trailer very similar to this a few years ago.. now i wish i still had it.

still sure you don't need a station wagon ?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From the sticker:GVWR 7350
GAWR 3500 front
3500 rear

Regards, SSC

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:)bulb what is the measurement when measured at its widest point, outside tire to outside tire ? and what is the measurement from ground to top of trailer?? gate considerations & lowest part of roofline.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts