Performance Boats Forum banner

Enclosed Motorcycle Trailer

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  LV R SCHIADA'S 
#1 ·
I have an 02 Laser motorcycle enclosed trailer. Two axles, electric brakes with a ramp and lights inside. Tows great. Will fit two large bikes or three small dirt bikes. The sun has faded it a bit. I will be taking it back to Riverside to sell in a week, but figured I would post here in case anyone in havasu was looking for a trailer. Asking $2400.00 OBO

Regards, SSC

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Good question. It is either a 7x12 or 7x14 v nose. With both harleys, there is room in the v-nose for storage and room behind the bikes for coolers etc.

Regards, SSC

#4 ·
are you up for a car trade ?

#7 ·
pm sent

#8 ·
It is about 5ft 10inches. How do I know? Because I have damn near knocked myself out walking into it without ducking and I am 6ft.

Regards, SSC

#12 ·
I have received a few requests for pictures. I only have the above picture. This weekend I will be in Havasu and take pictures and post them. I know it is dirty and needs to be washed.

So lets see, when I get to havasu I can either wash it and take pictures, or start playing with my buddy Jack Daniels and take fuzzy pictures of it dirty. My bet is dirty fuzzy pictures.:)devil

Regards, SSC

#13 · (Edited)
I have had PM's asking for info and pictures. The trailer is 77 inches across the inside and 12 ft up to where it begins the triangle to the nose which is another 3 ft. It has two interior lights and a spare. Loading ramp and side door, tandom axles. It needs to be detailed and has hard water spots on it. It has a dent in front port side from my bumper and a few dents from my kids baseball days.

Due to schedule issues, I can't pull it to meet anyone anywhere. It is in Riverside.

Regards, SSC
Transport Vehicle Trailer Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system

Garage Room Floor Vehicle Door

Automotive exterior Vehicle Trailer Horse trailer Car

Transport Floor Vehicle Garage Car

Transport Product Laboratory oven Gas Vehicle

#16 ·
Don't know. I have had 2 harleys-wet with plenty of gear and no problems. That would have been around 2000 pounds.

Regards, SSC

#17 ·
it should say how much the gvw is on the tittle or on the vin plate rivited on the frame rail.

i gave a trailer very similar to this a few years ago.. now i wish i still had it.

still sure you don't need a station wagon ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.