Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Big Boys Toys
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what is available used before I buy new.
Looking for:
Enderle # 5014AL Blown BBC fuel pump belt drive w/ 5021 fuel pump mount brkt.
Enderle # 3004 110 fuel pump
" # 85210 3 way shut off w/ #8an inlet and #6an return
" # 110 ot6 kit fuel return loop w/ tee
" # 110 br shut off cable bracket
Snout mount idler brkt and idler pulley

·
Big Boys Toys
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are you doing now? you just got rid of all your go fast stuff.
Shaun,
Couldn't stay out very long. Bought a Cole TR2, setting it up w/ a blown alc. inj. BBC. Never even rode in a flat bottom before. Guess it will be fun learning, (maybe). By the way did you locate that propellor? Is the Hemi ready for the Kurtis yet? Good luck w/ that ride too, I never could get it to run w/ the 604 in it. Got scared of trying.

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Shaun,
Couldn't stay out very long. Bought a Cole TR2, setting it up w/ a blown alc. inj. BBC. Never even rode in a flat bottom before. Guess it will be fun learning, (maybe). By the way did you locate that propellor? Is the Hemi ready for the Kurtis yet? Good luck w/ that ride too, I never could get it to run w/ the 604 in it. Got scared of trying.
Man, I hope your kidding about learing to drive a flat with a blown alky BBC.

·
Big Boys Toys
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
David, Sorry, didn't mean to misrepresent that motor. Not a big time blown deal, just about 900 - 1000 hp. And yes the only flat bottom I've ever driven was a Hallet 25 yrs ago w/ a 400 ci Pontiac. About 65 mph.+

·
Bringing up the rear
24 Posts
Shaun,
I found the Prop, how does $300 sound? The handling issues were mostly from the new prop you spent good money on. It wanted to go anywhere but straight unless you had a fast roll. I think I will mount that one on the wall because it don't belong under a boat. I'm finishing my Flat as well. Post some pics of the new toy in the V-drive section. I'll chat with ya there so we dont push the "bump" Rule

1 - 10 of 10 Posts