Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after a Enderle 1013, barndoor buzzard catcher, who's the place to call and get one they retail for 1495.95 on good vibes racing.com. Anyone know of another retailer?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Good Vibrations has as good of a price as you will find. They are probably the biggest distributor of enderle products I doubt you will find a (new) one cheaper.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I've ordered from Randy down there multiple times in the past. Simple question. thanks bro 1500 spends so easy :D

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Good Vibrations has as good of a price as you will find. They are probably the biggest distributor of enderle products I doubt you will find a (new) one cheaper.
why not try Enderle direct, instead of going thru a "middle" man who usually "jacks" up the price 10-20%??...i have always had good luck dealing with them! :)

FastRat

·
Registered
957 Posts
why not try Enderle direct, instead of going thru a "middle" man who usually "jacks" up the price 10-20%??...i have always had good luck dealing with them! :)

FastRat
I was going to suggest that but i figured that they were only dealling with dealers as most manufacturers do, My bad.

·
Just another Wannabe
1,193 Posts
I am not sure of the numbers, and I don't know what a barndoor buzzard is, but I have a few barndoors laying around.
I hate to beat Jim out of a sale, but could save you some $$.

And trying to buy directly from Enderle is like trying to go fishing with just a lasso.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts