Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im thinking about selling my stack injection for a BBC. I may go with a different set up, but before then this one has to go. So before i can commit to the new set up I wanted to see if anyone was interested. I bought it not to long ago and I have been super happy with it. It was flowed by gene adams and has worked great from the start. I had to change the nozzles to a smaller size to match my motor better but other than that there has been ZERO issues. I don't have many pictures anymore since my phones memory took a dump. The injection will come complete bolt on ready to run minus fuel lines. I would like to sell this set up for $1500 obo. Dave 714-422-7329 text or call. Here are some pictures that I have left Enderle stack injection

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked last night and I have 22 nozzles in it right now and there were 27's in it originally. I still have the original nozzles and pills ranging from 92-105

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The injection is on the motor for the cp regatta and the following week. Come check it out. I have another set up that I would like to install after these two weeks are up. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are a few pictures from this last weekend at the cp regatta and some of the injection off the motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just took the injection to the river again and it ran GREAT. It is ready to come off the boat and go on yours. My other set up is waiting :) BUMP

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Injection is still for sale. I would really like to move this injection as I have another set up that I need to buy.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts