Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of doing a refurb on the boat and was wondering what is the hot ticket for redoing the bilge area. Paint? Fiberglass? some sort of epoxy coating?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
What kind of boat? If it s a offshore style boat I guess the garage flooring pictured above would work, but if its an old Howard V-drive river cruiser, only the best will do;)

·
MLC - Mid Life Crisis
1,132 Posts
That is gorgeous!

What kind of boat? If it s a offshore style boat I guess the garage flooring pictured above would work, but if its an old Howard V-drive river cruiser, only the best will do;)

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The hot ticket is deciding what you like instead needing everyone elses approval.

Quit following the yuppie herd. :|err
If i was following the yuppie heard i would either have a DCB or Flattie but cant afford either one. I want something easy to clean and better to look at than what is there currently now. And i am not as rich as V-drive video soo nothing too expensive

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
If i was following the yuppie heard i would either have a DCB or Flattie but cant afford either one. I want something easy to clean and better to look at than what is there currently now. And i am not as rich as V-drive video soo nothing too expensive
Yank the motor yourself, get in there with a block and sand it all flat. Then spray flow coat. Submit all questions to the top thread in HERE or stop by the shop in person.

You'll no sooner find a yuppie owning a flatbottom than riding a hard tail chopper lol...

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I saw Jerry at the races one time when he reached in his pocket for another picture card. When he pulled his hand out he accidently pulled a $50 bill out with it and it dropped on the ground. He looked down at it, shrugged his shoulders, and walked off. I thought damn if I had his kind of money I'd burn mine:D:D:)hand

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
http://www.yachtpaint.com/usa/

Interlux, BilgeKote. Has a glossy finish, oil wont stain it. Goes on thick and can be brushed or sprayed on.

Most marine shops can order it as most distibuters carry Interlux products.

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
I saw Jerry at the races one time when he reached in his pocket for another picture card. When he pulled his hand out he accidently pulled a $50 bill out with it and it dropped on the ground. He looked down at it, shrugged his shoulders, and walked off. I thought damn if I had his kind of money I'd burn mine:D:D:)hand
And you saw this from the back of your big rig hauler right? :D

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sad part is jerry doesnt even work full time at his real job. I am guessing he has a money tree out back:)hand

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
Sad part is jerry doesnt even work full time at his real job. I am guessing he has a money tree out back:)hand
shooter plays while the little woman brings home the bacon!!....chris thats how we rolll on the ramp,take notes blow hard. also dont let them biatches talk back either!!!! and when they do, just give them half a slap :D Im teaching a class on this next week, I think I might have some room if you want to get schooled on this subject:)devil and as far as the boat goes....... cut that shit up with a chainsaw and start over

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
shooter plays while the little woman brings home the bacon!!....chris thats how we rolll on the ramp,take notes blow hard. also dont let them biatches talk back either!!!! and when they do, just give them half a slap :D Im teaching a class on this next week, I think I might have some room if you want to get schooled on this subject:)devil and as far as the boat goes....... cut that shit up with a chainsaw and start over
DAMN CRACKA!!! You took Chris to school on that post!! :D

My wife covers half our living expenses and nothing more. And make no mistake, I'm grateful to get any help! :)devil

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
, I'm grateful to get any help!
damn!!!!!......jer , I might have some room in that class for you too:D wtf you changing the pampers on the kids now,what happen to you.....LOL

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dam look at jerry getting all soft!! And Bob tell you what lets race for pinks and the looser breaks out the chain saw:|err:|err

1 - 20 of 25 Posts