Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new 6061 T6 aluminum, fully polished, these were water jet cut, and designed for a 21 daytona with 5* intake. have plenty of room to adjust for diff. degree intake setups. also suspect these would work on the majority of tunnel boats. they are 3/8 thick plates and 25 inches wide.

STILL HAVE THESE ENGINE PLATES AND NEED TO SELL THEM!

Give me a good reasonable offer. I am in Claremont, I can meet up with you or ship them, just let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really need to sell these. if you are interested send me some offers. like stated above, these are made of quality/expensive aluminum, water jet cut, completely polished, and never mounted on anything.

Andrew

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
if these are made by the same person as the set I've seen:)bulb

they are really nice, absolutely perfect

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best offer on these...like it says above, they are waterjet cut, and made of quality 6061 t6 aluminum...no junk here

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Best offer on these...like it says above, they are waterjet cut, and made of quality 6061 t6 aluminum...no junk here

Don't take this the wrong way, but they seem to be alittle high in price!, I just got a set made of the same material, and had rails made aswell and only paid $325.00 for all and there are brand new and never been mounted till I just installed them! Just saying!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't take this the wrong way, but they seem to be alittle high in price!, I just got a set made of the same material, and had rails made aswell and only paid $325.00 for all and there are brand new and never been mounted till I just installed them! Just saying!
did you get them from billy?

yes they may be a little high, but i am selling these for a friend. Aluminum is getting crazy expensive, especially the good stuff. these are extremely nice, but like i said in my latest post before this one. looking for best offer at this point, he just needs to get rid of some stuff.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want to clarify, these plates were NOT made by Billy. Billy does top notch, quality work at an unbeatable price. In fact I have one of billys first sets of plates on my procharged 502. However These plate were made by Nick at DeltaV engineering, he also does top notch work, but tends to be inmore of the one off custom pieces category. He's a one man crew so material cost is higher because of volume. Nick has made a few parts for people on here including Outlaws custom rub rail end caps.

These plates were a byproduct of another set of plates made for a customer, so now these and the puke tank (also made by Nick) need to go. I'm just helping to get them sold.

Also I will get the thickness and post it shortly as I don't remember right now.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
did you get them from billy?

yes they may be a little high, but i am selling these for a friend. Aluminum is getting crazy expensive, especially the good stuff. these are extremely nice, but like i said in my latest post before this one. looking for best offer at this point, he just needs to get rid of some stuff.

Andrew

Yes I did have Billy, Make them and then I cut them to fit my set up! came out sweet! billy does a great job!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated the first post, everything is current on info. Give me a good offer, cause I need to sell them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts