Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm a firm believer. However IMO this would be a lot better unit, and they are the original. Completly rebuildable.

http://www.accusump.com/

Ken

·
Boats N Hoes
182 Posts
If you have a lot of money invested in your engine then I would say it is a must. I would consider it cheap insurance. These are a couple systems that we have to offer, we also offer the Accusump system but it happens to not be listed on our website yet.

Good Luck and Happy Boating
Brad

·
not ******
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have a lot of money invested in your engine then I would say it is a must. I would consider it cheap insurance. These are a couple systems that we have to offer, we also offer the Accusump system but it happens to not be listed on our website yet.

Good Luck and Happy Boating
Brad

thanks, got the shipment from you as well :)devil awesome. probably the next investment. :D

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
They may work ok but a good warm up works just great to.
You realize that after a motor sits for a few days virtually all the oil has drained back to the pan, right? A small amount of time without oil is murder on an engine. pressurizing the system with oil before startup is a very good idea.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
You realize that after a motor sits for a few days virtually all the oil has drained back to the pan, right? A small amount of time without oil is murder on an engine. pressurizing the system with oil before startup is a very good idea.
Not to mention also, you get 2-3 extra quarts of oil with the pre-oiler. Mine is on a manual switch and it has a low pressure sensor. If my oil pressure drops below 15 Pounds, red light goes on the dash, and automatically kicks in the pre-oilers stored 75-80 psi and 3 quarts of oil... Its might only be 15-20 sec worth of pressure, but just might be enough time save something rotating...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts