Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My search function is'nt working here, so was'nt able to find a thread that's probably answered this:

My buddy has a 79' Rayson Craft 21footer, orig. owner, stock 454. Never has been rebuilt, has over 300 hours on it. He'd like to do a rebuild, wants to do it in Havi where the boat stays. Any suggestions? Just wants basically stock, maybe a little extra HP too.

Thanks in advance. Also posting this in open water.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
If he can handle driving 2 hours.. There is a real top Quality guy in Boulder City NV.. Bill Dunsmore 702 293 1929. Tell him the guy from San diego with the white 27 fountain sent you.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Gary Kincaid, former owner and driver of the Top Gun TAH boat. Current builder of many boat as well as Baja 1000 engines. May be listed under Showtime Marine in Lake Havasu. If you need a number PM me and I'll see if I can find it for you

·
Doctor Bomb
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies/pm's. I passed on the numbers and advice. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
5 Posts
gary kincaid, former owner and driver of the top gun tah boat. Current builder of many boat as well as baja 1000 engines. May be listed under showtime marine in lake havasu. If you need a number pm me and i'll see if i can find it for you
kincaid racing engines (928) 680-0004

1 - 11 of 11 Posts