Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to all. I am leaving for the river right after dinner tomorrow. I hope all the food does not not fog my brain again this year and I notice when a CHP makes a u turn to give me a speeding ticket.

Cy

·
Prune-Picker
140 Posts
Great post Pops! You are the master! Getting a marketing plug into a Thanksgiving thread. That was so cool.
Go ahead, name that older-than-you Blue-printer. He's obviously clueless. C'mon names. We're dyin' to know.

Cs

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Great post Pops! You are the master! Getting a marketing plug into a Thanksgiving thread. That was so cool.
Go ahead, name that older-than-you Blue-printer. He's obviously clueless. C'mon names. We're dyin' to know.

Cs
Can't be many older then me... Maybe 1 & Not on this Coast.... The Post was to be a New post as Funny...My Screw Up & not included or Part of the Thanksgiving... So I do respect your point and agree.... Sorry as it shows stupid on my part...

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL .....sorry i missed ya pops at w/f dident get much time to hang out this year .... would have been nice to see ya ... HAPPY HOLIDAYS ..

BIG D

X20 I count as too...lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL .....sorry i missed ya pops at w/f dident get much time to hang out this year .... would have been nice to see ya ... HAPPY HOLIDAYS ..

BIG D

X20 I count as too...lol
You also Darren... had planned to stop by We spent 3 Day's and did not get to see everyone.... Seen Mike F in between... going up to the stands or back, yet never got over, Stopped in to see Dave Baker who was gone each time. It was a good meet, seen the backside of Shoemaker as he was going the other way... Jack we almost hit in the truck as he was crossing the road on a Bike... Yet missed a lot of people...! Was going to stop by and see Doc but never got to his house...
Give me a Call when your lonesome some Day!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts