1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(July 1 to Jun 30 year)

Highlights:

+14.7% in individual premiums after a none tobacco use credit
+10.5% in spouse/family premiums after a none tobacco use credit (12.2% increase when counting individual into the plan)
+100% in out of pocket cost for visits/procedures
Removal of cap for prescription out of pocket costs.

+$75,000 per lifetime cap for Gender Reassignment Surgery. (Thanks CA Law)

A blast from the past:
MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan Yells at Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) - YouTube

The tobacco use credit is a slippery slope. I wonder what's next, people who ride motorcycles? People who commute over 30 miles? People who run? People who play sports?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Highlights:

+14.7% in individual premiums after a none tobacco use credit
+10.5% in spouse/family premiums after a none tobacco use credit
+100% in out of pocket cost for visits/procedures
Removal of cap for prescription out of pocket costs.

+$75,000 per lifetime cap for Gender Reassignment Surgery. (Thanks CA Law)

A blast from the past:
MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan Yells at Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) - YouTube

The tobacco use credit is a slippery slope. I wonder what's next, people who ride motorcycles? People who commute over 30 miles? People who run? People who play sports?
People who drive flatbottoms???

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would take 62.5 years to recap the cost of coverage for the $75,000 lifetime allotment of sex change operations for a single person on this plan.

I think the government is trying to mandate insurance into a realm that nobody can afford with the excuse that it has to take it over.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
It would take 62.5 years to recap the cost of coverage for the $75,000 lifetime allotment of sex change operations for a single person on this plan.

I think the government is trying to mandate insurance into a realm that nobody can afford with the excuse that it has to take it over.
I have no problem, and never had, with federal supplied health care. I simply want the same EXACT coverage as the law makers and the adminstration, for EXACTLY the same premiums. I fine with that.

I am all for Obamacare, if its the same care Obama gets, and for the same price he is paying.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts