Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
11,656 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
You're right Mike, the paintballl gun was hilarious.....If HBO threatens to cancel, we can send Ari in to the network offices and open up on them.:)devil:)devil

I can't see this one getting canceled, it's just getting rolling strong and noe of the stars appears to be ready to move on. I wish they'd double the episodes per season though, or go a full hour.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Matt Damon meltdown
Johnny Drama steps up
Turtle, gonna get a job on the View
Ari - should run for President
Lloyd - congrats on becoming an asian

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
let's just hope we see sloan's fine ass nakkkkkkkeeeeddddd soooon:D:)devil godddddddddd that'd be worth the child support payments:p

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Great ending.

Californication is 2 episodes deep into the new season and it's hilarious.

Some kind of Gun show starts on showtime this Wednesday.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
The paintball gun... lmao

Classic for sure!
Matt was killing it at the end. I almost sent in a check.........:)devil
Vinny: "Yeah, I hope it was enough".
Lebron: "NO, It wasn't"!

Damon: "Where's my f*cking check!!?? I have an Oscar and I'm calling YOU back??"

Hilarious!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Never really got into that show. Seems very popular though. Curb Your Enthusiasm is pretty funny! I liked Flight of the Concords the 1st and second season, now the show just seems boring.

I really wish they would've kept Lucky Louie. Probably the best HBO comedy show.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Never really got into that show. Seems very popular though. Curb Your Enthusiasm is pretty funny! I liked Flight of the Concords the 1st and second season, now the show just seems boring.

I really wish they would've kept Lucky Louie. Probably the best HBO comedy show.

Entourage has really improved this season. I think they have put some of the better writers on since The Wire and Sopranos are done?

G

·

I liked Lucky Louie too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.